Saturday, 31 August 2019

Flowers and Butterflies

Afternoon peeps.  The sun has been out this morning but has disappeared on us this afternoon.

My Scalloped Card


Products Used

Stamps:- Flowers & Butterflies Large Corner - Honey Doo Crafts (This is a super company for stamps.  They are deeply cut & stamp great every time.
Sentiment Decadent - Damask Birthday Verses - Sentimentally Yours - Phill Martin
Promarkers
Pearl Heart - Chloe Creative Crafts
Ribbon to make the bow from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

8 Challenges Entered
Hugs

xxxxxxxxx

16 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Cathy! I hope you are having a good summer! Your flowers are so pretty! I love the sentiment too!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Cathy :-)

brenda said...

A really colourful and pretty floral creation, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme.

B x

Pia S said...

A lovely sentiment, and also a decorative one. I like how you placed it and the floral image in opposite corners.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful sentiment and most lovely card.xx

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, thank you very much for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Cathy! Your birthday creation is beautifully done with the pearly heart of love atop the pretty ribbon! Pure loveliness! hugs, de

Darlene said...

So, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pearls, Gems or Rhinestones’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Babs said...

Your card is beautiful and what a lovely sentiment too.
Babs x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! I love bow!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful Cathy and the sentiment is lovely - Michelle x

sallysbitz2 said...

Elegant card with a great sentiment x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Mummylade said...

Adorable creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful flowers, Cathy, and I love that gingham bow! So happy to see you playing along at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card Cathy and pretty flowers x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy..Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge :)
Hugs
Wendy xx