Thursday, 8 August 2019

A Gift of Love

Hi Folks.  I hope you are all well?  My card today is yet another CAS creation.  I will one day hopefully soon make a more elaborate one.

My 5.5 x 5.5 Card


Products Used

Stamp: A Gift Of Love - Holly Hobbie - Crafter's Companion
Promarkers
A  piece  of left over paper from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

8 Challenges Entered


Hugs
x xx x x x x 

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Such a sweet holly hobby card love the colours of softness.xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and sweet image x

Jean said...

Super cute image a lovely card x x Thank you for sharing with 613 Avenue Create x

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Pia S said...

This is lovely. I really like the colors you picked to color her up, so fitting with the style of Holly Hobby.

Wendy said...

Such a sweet image, gorgeous card.
Hugs
Wendy x

Sheryl said...

Oh my goodness. I've not seen 'Holly Hobbie' for such a long time! Isn't she just adorable - one of my favourites. I love your colour palette on this gorgeous card. fantastic!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
ILP DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Anonymous said...

I love CAS. This is beautiful Cathy :-)

Michelle said...

Your cas cards are gorgeous Cathy and so is this one - such a sweet image - Michelle x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Cathy! Thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog! Your Holly Hobbie card is adorable, and your colouring is so pretty! Nice sentiment too! I hope you're having a good summer!

Alex said...

Beautiful card and a wonderful cute image!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#32 – Sketch}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#32 – Summer}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#62 – ATG}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a cute card...I still have a couple 'Holly Hobby' figurines from yrs ago.
:) Karen