Hi Folks. I hope you are all well? Those poorly or sad I hope things change for you soon. My cards today is more CAS one's. I seem to making quite of few of those lately!!!
My 4 x 4 Cards
Products Used
Stamp:- Favourite Flower - Wild Flowers - Dancing Poppies FF301 - Joanna Sheen
Promarkers
Card Stock from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
5 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-223-anything-goes-woptional.html
5 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-223-anything-goes-woptional.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/crafty-catz-challenge-472-with-optional.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-389.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/07/qkr-stampede-challenge-358-anything-goes.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/07/ttrcd-challenge-week-of-july-30.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-389.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/07/qkr-stampede-challenge-358-anything-goes.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/07/ttrcd-challenge-week-of-july-30.html
Hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


12 comments:
Beautiful CAS cards Cathy - lovely poppies - Michelle x
These are really pretty,
Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,
Hugz Tinz
Beautiful creation ! Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x
Stunning poppie cards just love the gorgeous design and fabulous colours...hugs.xx
So fabulous thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz and hope to see you joining us again.
Beautiful cards Cathy.xxx
I love CAS cards Cathy; these are so beautiful :-)
I love CAS cards and I think you’re great at making them, Cathy.
What a beautifully cheerful all occasion card, Cathy! They are both so thoughtful and sweet, and I agree, that the sentiments are lovely for anyone needing a little boost! Thank you, too, for your kind comment on my blog this morning! hugs, de
Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk
Beautiful designed CAS cards Cathy..
Babs x
Post a Comment