Wednesday, 17 July 2019

Hot House Flowers - Roses

Morning Folks.  Sorry I haven't been around much but I have been away 3 times this year visiting family & once with the Salvation Army.  I think I am staying put now until Christmas.  Just a couple of day trips booked.

My Cards today are both small, unusual for me.

My 4 x 4 Cards



Products Used
Stamp:-  Favourite Flower - Hothouse Flowers - Roses - FF311 - Joanna Sheen
Promarkers
Card Stock from my stash.


Hugs
xxxxxxxx 

8 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful stamp and fabulous colouring showcased by your lovely CAS design, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz
Chris
x

Rene said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning roses and gosh most gorgeous colour.x

Chrissy said...

So very pretty..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine said...

This caught my eye at A Bit More Time to Craft. It's so pretty!

Pia S said...

I usually stick to A2 size cards and it can be quite tricky to design with other sizes and shapes, being so used to make everything fit for A2. But these cards have very fitting sizes for your image. Simple and stylish cards.

Wendy said...

Beautiful cards Cathy, love Roses 🌹
Hugs
Wendy xx

Tina Chianna said...

Such beautifully done creations, so clean and elegant. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at '613 Avenue Create' and good luck. Tina Chianna DT