Thursday, 25 July 2019

Bath Time

Morning peeps.  It is really hot in my part of the UK.  Might reach 37 or 39, which is a record beater here.  I don't know what we are going to do as we are not use to high temps here in the UK!!!
My card today is made with a set of stamps that I adore on other people's blogs but never use mine.  Shame on me!!!

My 5 x 5 Card


Products Used.

Stamp:- Bird Bath - HMUR1030 - House Mouse Designs - Stampabilities 
Promarkers
Clear Glitter Pen for the bubbles & foam
Bp - A Scrap from my stash.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

19 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Cathy, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Jo said...

Lovely card Cathy, a real sweet image x

Wendy L said...

Lovey image and I recognise LOTV paper too, gorgeous, thanks for joining us at MAWTT:

Michelle said...

Really hot here in Buxton too Cathy - my lad is out with friend in this and I am worrying about him! Your card is so beautiful - hugs - Michelle x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design and brilliant colouring on that image.xx

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Cathy :-) the little mouse and bird have the right idea to get some relief from the heatwave! Maybe you should join them!! ;-) Totally gorgeous card

I live in Malta so its really hot here, but at least we have A/C and pools to cool down, I can imagine how unbearable it is with no fans, and warm houses :-/ get a spritz bottle and keep spraying yourself with water, it helps a lot, drink plenty of water too xx

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous, love the Design and colours. Hugs Marlene

Jean said...

What a pretty creation, really eye catching ! Thank you for sharing with 613 Avenue Create xx

Pia S said...

oh, this is so sweet! What an adorable image and I like the detail of the border on the top part of your card.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Cathy and adorable image x

Bunny said...

Your card is so cute. I love the colors and the paper.

I hear you about the heat. We are dealing with it here, also. Today and tomorrow we get a break because we are are due for some rain.

Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Jean said...

A super, super cute card ! Adorable Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

Sue said...

Cathy, love your sweet card. Splashing around together, this pair knows how to keep cool. Colored up pretty too. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and sharing your card with us.

Hugs
Sue

Sheryl said...

Hi Cathy. This is such an adorable image and your colouring is perfect. I love your design.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
ILP DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

~ginny said...

Cathy, thank you so much for sharing your project with us! I really like your color choices for the bird - very realistic!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Helen said...

So cute - love your House Mouse image.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Cathy! Hoping your little mousie card helps cool you off - and I hope you have fans circulating your air, to keep things a bit more comfortable. Sorry about the high temps. Thanks for sharing your adorable creation! hugs, de

Tina Z. said...

I love house-mouse images, your card is perfect.
Crafty hugs xx

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card and image, Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk