Tuesday, 26 March 2019

My Step - Daughter's 50th Birthday Card

Today's card is for my Step-Daughters 50th Birthday card.  In real life I think of her as my Daughter & call her my Daughter but I didn't want you to think I was old enough to have her. lol!!!  Her Dad was nine years older than me. lol!!!

My 8 x 8 Card



Products Used

Card Stock - Anna Marie Designs
Dp:- Antebellum - Lili of the Valley and Raspberry Road Designs
Digi Image :-  Cameo 14 - When I got it I think the company was called Fitztown.
Graph'It Markers - Hair - 1210 - 1230 - 1250 - 1270 - 1280
                            Face/Arms - 4110 - 4115 - 4120 - 4155
Promarkers - Dress - Tea Green - Soft Peach
Sakura Glitter Pens - Tattoo Butterfly and Hair Butterfly
Sentiment:- Computer generated - 50 peel offs from my stash 
Dies :- Peacock - ACD086 - Tattered Lace
           Pierced Rectangles Stax - Die-namics - MFT
           Isabella Butterfly - 98507
           Pippi Butterfly - 98508 - Memory Box
           Leaves#1 - Little Claire Designs
Rolled Flower from The Ribbon Girls.  The other flowers I think are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pins / Gems and Tag are from my stash.

The gems do look pretty I.R.L. They are from green - blue to clear.  The camera just cant seem to catch it, also the glittered pens do not show up on her tattoo butterfly or the butterfly in her hair.

Thank you for looking.

12 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-219-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-88.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/week-512-feathered-friends.html
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/classic-dt-open-challenge-for-march-3.html
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-57-march-2019-flowers.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2019/03/march-anything-goes-challenge-61.html
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2019/03/230-that-special-someone.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/crafty-catz-challenge-454-atg-optional.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/make-it-girly-challenge.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-340-anything-goes.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
Hugs


xxxxxxx

17 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge where it's all about Feathered Friends!

brenda said...

Really elegant in lovely colours as well, many thanks for joining in our 'Feathered Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Kim said...

Beautiful 50th card, and love the soft colours too.
Kim x

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful project! The background paper is beautiful and I love how you pulled the kraft from there and used it as your primary accent color. Nice work! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge https://avenue613.blogspot.com
A Place To Start Challenge https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card Cathy, lovely image and colours
Lorraine x

Jean said...

Super card I love your choice of colours and I am sure she will love this beautiful card ! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create x good luck and hope to see you back next challenge xx

aussie aNNie said...

Pretty card and love your image and the colours are just gorgeous.xx

tilly said...

gorgeous image and layout, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the piece of artwork on her arm. Thanks for sharing over on dis digi designs challenge Carol xx

Angela said...

Your card is a real piece of artwork Cathy! Your daughter (!) will be thrilled to receive such a gorgeous card!
Big hug Angela

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautiful creation, Cathy! Your details (especially in the tat) are gorgeously done. Hmmm, too young for a 50 year old? I'd say you are too young for a 20 year old LOL Your card is WONDERFUL, and I know your Step Daughter will enjoy it. hugs, de

Tina Z. said...

this is so beautiful, I love your design.
hugs xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty card, Cathy! I love the gorgeous image and especially the peacock! I think your step-daughter will love this card and will treasure it always!

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful Cathy - your daughter will love this - my fella is 12 years older than me lol xx

* Shell B.* said...

Simply Beautiful card, love the design of the elegant peacock with the wonderful image!!
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at 613 Ave Create...Good Luck!
DT Shell
http://avenue613.blogspot.com

Jackie C said...

What a stunner! So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous Cathy, gorgeous layout. Marlene