Monday, 15 October 2018

Sparkles Monthly Challenges Ch#109 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well?  Those poorly or sad I hope things improve soon.  It is time once again for another super Challenge to start over at SPARKLES MONTHLY CHALLENGES .  Our theme this month is:-  COLOUR PROJECT - Use two of these Four colours - Orange,Black,Green,Purple.

My A5 DT Card



Products Used

Die:- Grand Labels Four - LF-190 - Spellbinders
Stamp:- Fancy Flowers - Honey Doo Crafts
Dusty Concord - D.I.
Promarkers
8 x 8 Embossing Folder/Card Stock & Satin Bows are from My Stash

Thank you for looking.

Hugs

21 comments:

Michelle said...

This is stunning Cathy. Black and purple look amazing together - love this - Michelle x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Cathy; love the colours :-)

Hugs x

Aunty Sue said...

This is just Beautiful thank you for sharing with us at crafty catz this week

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh wow what gorgeous colours here in this beautiful project. Looks fabulous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Chris said...

Stunning card, love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
GDT

Furrbster said...

I love your use of the flower in various sizes :)

Thanks so much for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Sherri said...

Gorgeous card! And love that purple flower! I'm so glad you joined our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and gosh, the colours are gorgeous.x

Janette said...

Thankyou for sharing your beautiful card with us at CraftyCatz this week, good luck in the challenge.xx

N-Eva said...

I adore your card design! So very pretty! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Dream Valley challenge.Neva DT

Shirley-Anne said...

Perfect color combination for this beautiful card
Love the embossed black and the shaded sentiment label too

Gale said...

Fabulous card. Love the purples and black. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! This is beautiful, Cathy! Such fluid, dainty movement in the stems and gorgeous flowers! I love your take on the challenge! xx

Judith said...

This is so pretty Cathy - i love the dark contrast with that pretty lilac colour xx

Michelle said...

Oh my word Cathy - I can't believe your cat use to lift your eyelid up! That's hilarious ha ha ha - hugs xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Been trying to comment on this beautiful card for a couple of days but I kept coming up as Google account, seems to have sorted itself out.

Aunty Sue said...

Congrats you are redrawn winner from Crafty catz and please please check for an email from our sponsor crafty Ribbons.

Monica C. said...

Such a pretty card - the purple and black go so well together. The black embossed background is perfect for your die-cut fancy flowers. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
pp Carole DT

Pia S said...

This is so elegant, and the colors are quite dramatic, and I think it adds to the feminine feel of your card. As do the bows, they look beautiful on here.

Laine said...

Such a lovely card Cathy. Fabulous colours.
Laine
x

Beall Insurance Group said...

Very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Vicki DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/