Afternoon peeps, it is really cold here today. Cars going by this morning with frost on. I was freezing this morning doing the SA mags. I will have to put my thermals on already.
8 x 8 Christmas Card
Products Used
Image:- 'Tis the Season Set 13 Art Pads - L.O.T.V.
Bp:- Woodland Wishes - L.O.T.V. & Nitwit Collections
Dies:- Squares - S4-006 - Spellbinders
Four of the dies from The Holly Jolly Christmas Set - Couture
Star Dust Stickles
Aged Mahogany - D.I.
Thank you for looking.
6 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-214-anything-goes-optional.html
6 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-214-anything-goes-optional.html
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/crafty-catz-challenge-435-anything-goes.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/chnc-challenge-409.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/10/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-october.html
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-413-christmas.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/chnc-challenge-409.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/10/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-october.html
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-413-christmas.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx


16 comments:
A beatuiful ccard Cathy, hope you are well and keeping warm. Hugs Marlene
It was snowing here Cathy - need my thermals too lol! Your card is so beautiful - have a lovely weekend - Michelle x
I love your image, colours and design. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week, good luck in the challenge.x
Lovely card Cathy :-)
Brrrrr stay warm!!
Hello, Cathy! Your card is beautiful! Such a cute image and I love that gorgeous ribbon!
Thank you so much for the kind words you left on my blog - they are appreciated. I hope to get back to crafting and blogging in a few weeks, after Brian gets discharged from the rehab hospital, and I look forward to catching up with your lovely crafting then!
Sorry not been by, having trouble commenting on blogs which have comments embedded rather than a pop up window. You can change this in settings, comments. This is such a cute image, fab card x
A gorgeous Christmas card Cathy, love the topper and pretty papers
Lorraine x
Gorgeous card Cathy, beautiful design x
Gorgeous card Cathy, so sweet!...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
Hugs
Wendy xx
gorgeous card Kathy - I recognise those lovely papers - I still have a few sheets of them myself, don't wnt to use the last!! I'm really feeling the cold too it seems to have come suddenly, wrap up and keep warm Kathy! - thank you for joining in with our challenge t fab'n'Funky too hugs judith x
Such a fun topper and card Kathy. I still have loads of these somewhere. Keep warm and well.
Laine
x
Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Iwona
Yes I have a stash of these images and papers which I use sparingly .. Beautiful card and sweet image .
We are coming to our hot weather and glad to see the tail end of our cold winter ..
hugs Shirley-Anne
What a lovely Christmas creation, Sue! Hard to believe how cold you are. We are finally down in the 80s here, and the nights are slightly cooler - yummy weather for us! Wishing you a great week-end. hugs, de
What a gorgeous Christmas Card Cathy. Love the cute image!
After such a long summer it is really hard to get used to the cold weather now :(.....
We are doing rather well..... and you>
Big Hug
Angela xxxx
Post a Comment