Evening folks. The sun has just decided to come out, a bit late in my mind. I hope you have all had a super day?
My 6 x 6 Card
Products Used
My stamp is from Demention Fourth. I can't remember which lady of the set she is. Not sure if the company are still about. Not seen them at the shows or on the internet.
Promarkers
Sakura Glitter pens
Crystal Gems - Papermania
Bp & Card Stock from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
9 Challenges Entered
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-69.html
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/challenge-220-use-three-of-something.html
Three Gemstones - 2 on Bp Flowers & 1 on image hat.
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/1st-june-classic-design-team-cahallenge.html
9 Challenges Entered
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-69.html
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/challenge-220-use-three-of-something.html
Three Gemstones - 2 on Bp Flowers & 1 on image hat.
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/1st-june-classic-design-team-cahallenge.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/06/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/05/360-anything-goes-with-option-of-circles.html
https://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/ag-no-151.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2018/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-298.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/05/ttcrd-challenge-sponsored-by-dlart-may.html
Hugs
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/05/360-anything-goes-with-option-of-circles.html
https://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/ag-no-151.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2018/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-298.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/05/ttcrd-challenge-sponsored-by-dlart-may.html
Hugs


18 comments:
A gorgeous girlie card Cathy, lovely stamp and colours
Lorraine x
This is so lovely Cathy. Very elegant and stylish. We've had no sun today! Michelle x
So pretty and elegant, Cathy! Pink is my favourite colour! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Lovely card Cathy! Love the stamp you've used; the pink colours go very well!
Have a lovely sunday!
xxAngela
Gorgeous card Cathy, lovely colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Hi, Cathy! Beautiful card. I’ve never heard of that manufacture stamps, and it sure is pretty! I especially like the dramatic contrast of the colors! Hugs, de
Lovely card Cathy and amazing stamp, very feminine and classy. Hope you are doing good.xx[aussie aNNie blog]
Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.
Gorgeous card Cathy :-)
Hugs xx
Very pretty image and woth my DT hat on thanks for playing at agoac x
wow, so elegant, I love it!
hugs xx
Such a sweet image Cathy. She is so elegant!
Laine
x
I especially like the delicate look of the swirls and flowers in the background - lovely setting for the image. Thanks for joining the anything goes challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Dorothy S, DT memaber
Fantastic card, so classy and elegant.
Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick
Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at I 💖 Pro Markers Challenge blog big hugs from Sharon DT
Gorgeous image and card! Thanks for playing along at I love Promarkers - Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x
Love your project, thank you for joining us at Classic Open Design Team Challenge.
Good Luck
Carla DT
Post a Comment