Morning peeps. Very heavy weather here today, it will probably thunder again I expect.
My 6 x 6 Card
Products Used
Stamp:- Better Value for Money - Honey Doo Crafts
Die:- Petite Scalloped Circles Large - S4-115 - Spellbinders
Black Beaded Bow - Recycled from an old pair of gloves,
Card stock - leaves & tissue paper from my stash.
Thank You for looking. Have a good day.
8 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/challenge-209-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-68.html
8 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/challenge-209-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-68.html
https://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/challenge-51.html
https://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/ag-no-151.html
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/may-anything-goes_6.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/qkr-stampede-challenge-297-anything-goes.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/ttcrd-challenge-sponsored-by-dlart-may.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
https://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/ag-no-151.html
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/may-anything-goes_6.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/qkr-stampede-challenge-297-anything-goes.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/ttcrd-challenge-sponsored-by-dlart-may.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
Hugs


11 comments:
Gorgeous and beautiful card Cathy and thank you for all of your fabulous comments on my blog
Dianne xx :)
So gorgeous, Cathy, I love the CAS design and the sentiment is fab!
love Maggie x
So gorgeous Cathy, the sentiment is fabulous. Marlene
Gorgeous card Cathy, fab sentiment.
We had heavy rain too, I am glad it stopped now xx
Oh that sentiment is perfect, Cathy! What a gorgeous card! Love the flowers and bow! Thank you for all the sweet comments on my blog - I appreciate you!
Great sentiment, fab card
Very nice Cathy, lovely words here.xx[aussie aNNie blog]
Great card Cathy :-)
Hugs xx
This is so lovely Cathy - I love that sentiment, so true! Michelle x
Hello Cathy Thanks again for your visit ..Love the post heading /title which connects well with the sentiment for this beautifully embellished card .
So bright and beautiful Cathy.
Laine
x
Post a Comment