Hi Folks, hope you are all well? My card today is portraying how I would like to be!!! I am not sleeping very well. I haven't done so for quite a while. Perhaps I need some of what these lovely little creatures are on. Trouble is I don't like any sort of tea.
My A5 Landscape Card
Products Used
House Mouse One Decoupage Sheet - Food and Drink - Joanna Sheen and House Mouse Designs
8 X 8 Embossing Folder - Embossalicious
Card Stock - Lime Tree Crafts
Peel Off from my stash
Thank you for looking
8 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-207-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-64.html
8 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-207-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-64.html
http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/cmc102-embossing.html
http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/hmfmc-262-anything-goes-or-option-theme.html
https://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/147-ag-kinda-cute.html
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/68-food-or-drink.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-march-27th.html
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/hmfmc-262-anything-goes-or-option-theme.html
https://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/147-ag-kinda-cute.html
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/68-food-or-drink.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-march-27th.html
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx


23 comments:
Hi Cathy, lovely to see you at the challenge. Very cute stamp used, loving the design and colours. Your colouring of the stamp is lovely. Thanks so much for entering into our ANYTHING GOES/RIBBONS/BOWS current challenge and good luck in the draw. . {aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends
A lovely card with such a cute image. Thank you for sharing with us a Moving Along With The Times. Beckie x
Hi Cathy,
what a brilliant card and such a super design too.
Love that image used it's brilliant.
I love chamomile tea too.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT
Such a cute card Cathy. I never had a problem with sleep, now it is elusive! I think its an age thing! Take care my friend!
Laine
x
Fab use of decoupage and rich color! Thx for joining the fun @ HMFMC. Good Luck! :)
Gorgeous cute card. Sorry to hear you are not sleeping well. Low calorie hot choc before bed works for me, don’t like tea either x
Love it, so sweet, thanks fr joining us at MAWTT. xxx
amazing design!
Sorry to hear you are not sleeping well. Perhaps you could drink some warm milk with honey before you go to bed.
hugs xx
Oh this is lovely Cathy - love the colour purple on this. If you are not sleeping well, perhaps see the Doc. I had the same problem and mine was down to anxiety and depression. Hope you can get sorted - sending hugs to u - Michelle xx
Beautiful decoupage card. Such pretty colors and card design is lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Adorable image, fabulous colours. Looks great and nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Gorgeous card Cathy enjoy your week end and Happy Easter
Dianne xx :)
This is such a sweet card, Cathy! The decoupage looks so good, I love the 3D effect!
Happy Easter, my lovely, and I hope you sleep better even without chamomile tea!
much love, Maggie xxx
Aw this is so sweet Cathy :-)
I'm terrible at sleeping at the moment.
Don't bother with the herbal teas; they don't work!
Happy Easter hugs to you xxxx
I do hope you can find a way to sleep better-life would be so much better if you were rested. I am happy you shared this adorable card with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Take Care my Crafty Friend :hearts; Sue Kment
Beautiful creation! I love image and design! Wonderful choice of colour!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx
A gorgeous card Cathy, lovely image and design
Lorraine x
beautiful card, I must get my meeces out again and have a play
hugs Kate x
Gorgeous card Cathy, super cute!
Happy Easter 🐣
Hugs
Wendy xx
What a gorgeous card Cathy, love the cute image.
Hope you had a lovely Easter. xx
I prefer coffee to tea but it’s not recommended for getting sleepy though. But what a super cute image this is!
Beautiful card, the colour is fab and your image is so cute.
Hugs Babs x
Aaaaw, could this be any cuter! Super adorable card! I hope you get some sleep, Cathy! I know all about it and it's no fun feeling exhausted all the time.
Post a Comment