Morning Peeps. Another month flown by. It is time once again for another Challenge to start over at SPARKLES MONTHLY CHALLENGES Our theme this month is SPRING IS IN THE AIR.
My 6 x 6 Scalloped DT Card
Products Used
Stamps-:Delights - 3823H - Penny Black
Sentiment :- Everyday Greetings - Inspired by Stamping
Promarkers
Tumbled Glass D.I.
Punch:- Sunshine - Woodware.
Thank you for looking and do enjoy playing the Challenge.
13 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-207-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-64.html
http://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-49.html
13 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-207-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-64.html
http://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-49.html
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-459-15th-of-march-animals.html
http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/1st-march-2018-classic-design-team-open.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/challenge-143-winners-140.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/146-ag-opt-spring-or-pastels.html
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/march-challenge-feature-creature.html
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/pbsc-march-anything-goesoptional-easter.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-286-anything-goes.html
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/march-challenge.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-for-week.html
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
ONE OF THE PENNY BLACK MARCH WINNERS
DT FAVOURITE OVER AT A SNOWFLAKE PROMISE
http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/1st-march-2018-classic-design-team-open.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/challenge-143-winners-140.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/146-ag-opt-spring-or-pastels.html
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/march-challenge-feature-creature.html
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/pbsc-march-anything-goesoptional-easter.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-286-anything-goes.html
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/march-challenge.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-for-week.html
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
ONE OF THE PENNY BLACK MARCH WINNERS
DT FAVOURITE OVER AT A SNOWFLAKE PROMISE
Hugs


32 comments:
awww...i love this hedgehog image, teamie!
hugs and kisses from germany
silvi xoxo
Beautiful card Cathy and I love that adorable hedgie.
Hugs Babs x
What a cute card Cathy; love the sky :-)
Hugs xx
This is so very sweet Cathy. Love it!
Laine
x
A cute creation for our 'Feature a Creature' and 'Forest Friends' themes at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in at both.
B x
Thank you for sharing your lovely cute card with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary
aw, this is so cute featuring an adorable and happy hedgie and I love how you created the sky! spring is hopefully around the corner, as we have snow today. thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge.
linda
Oh so cute. Love this little image and coloured so nicely. Love your background you have created too. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
This little hedgy is so cute and I love the sentiment. A fab card CAthy.
Lorraine x
Nothing like a cute hedgy card to start my day, so cute.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
lovely cute card thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise Rachel DT
Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the background you have created for this sweet little hedgie - Michelle x
Oh what a pretty card, Cathy! I love the cute hedgehog, and the sky is awesome!
love Mags B x
What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)
A darling one layer card with serious coloring work involved, so well designed.
Such a cute image. Love the sky too. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! I hope the snow isn't troubling you - stay warm, my lovely!
love Mags B x
Adorable heggie! Love the sky and grass added to create the scene. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Great creation! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
Dots to Lines
https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/
Love this this was my very 1st penny black bought as a present from a friend and you have done a fab job, thanks so much for sharing with Craft this week hope to see you back very soon.
What a lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week
Such a pretty sweet card. I love the adorable hedgie! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies
Hi Cathy, this is just so cute. Love the little hedgehog.
Didn't get to the NEC we got snowed in, I was gutted.
Hugs Sue W.
Gorgeous card Cathy, love the hedgehog image so adorable xx
what a wonderful card love it
hugs Kate xx
Beautiful card Cathy xx
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Awww super cute card Cathy, gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Your hedgie is so cute, Cathy! Such an adorable spring scene, and that is an awesome sentiment - I love it!
Sweet card with cute image and pretty design.
Thank you so much for sharing at Penny Black and more,
good luck;-))m
Ooo...this is so sweet, I love the penny black stamp. So cute.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.
This is just gorgeous Cathy,love the image.xxx
So so so cute! I love the sentiment and your darling little critter. Very sweet, Cathy! In response to your comment on my recent blog post: I updated the links on this page for the SNS on-line store, and for some reason, it appears to have republished itself - sorry about that - but at least it is not one that you've seen before! LOL
Post a Comment