Morning peeps. Don't faint this is my second card this MONTH and it isn't a DT card. I am sorry but with my Salvation Army commitments I don't get the time these days to do anything. I do try to visit you all as much as I can.
Scalloped Edge A5 Card
Products Used
Image and Sentiment are from a Ai.Pop.Ups decoupage range -Set 3 - 4344 - Ai Art Impressions
Embossing Folder - Embossalicious
Card blank from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-205-anything-goes-twist.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-60.html
http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-63-anything-but-square.html
http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/1st-january-2018-classic-design-team.html
Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-205-anything-goes-twist.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-60.html
http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-63-anything-but-square.html
http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/1st-january-2018-classic-design-team.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/happy-new-year.html - AG
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/crafty-catz-400-anything-goes-with.html
http://emeraldcitycraftschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-7.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/ag-142-opt-twist-emboss.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/new-atg-challenge-ttcrd-23th-januari.html
http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-28-anything-goes.html
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/crafty-catz-400-anything-goes-with.html
http://emeraldcitycraftschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-7.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/ag-142-opt-twist-emboss.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/new-atg-challenge-ttcrd-23th-januari.html
http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-28-anything-goes.html
Hugs


25 comments:
This is a gorgeous fun card, it made me smile. Hugs Marlene
Fabulous and Fun card Cathy
Dianne xx :)
Gorgeous Cathy, xxx
Brilliant fun card....great image...Joolsx
Wonderful card, Cathy! I especially like that you've cut out each "beach baby" and layered them on top for some fantastic dimension! Great color choices and pretty card!
Cathy, I've noticed that many of us have "hit our limit" when it comes to commenting. As much as we would like to be able to do it all, for most of us, it's just not possible. I'm excited in this new chapter of your life that you have passion and are enjoying your new SA commitments. It's heartwarming to see you feeling fulfilled and living for something you believe in. Your 2018 promise to yourself should be not feeling guilty for living your life the way you feel it should be lived! I am doing the same thing.
love,
de
such a fab fun card and thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Catz dont forget we still have a gdt call running to 12pm uk time
a super card, thank you for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again soon
Tilly
A brilliant fun card Cathy, those ladies look fab.
Lorraine x
Such a fun card Cathy. I am so pleased that you are busy and happy. Every good wish my friend!
Laine
x
This is such a fun card Cathy - I love these images for ladies of a certain age lol. I'm so pleased that you have found your niche in life - and can have some crafty fun too hugs judith xx
Oh Cathy, I love this card so much! What a wonderful, fun image! I wish we could have weather like that soon!!!
Hope all is well, hun.
love Maggie xxx
Fabulous fun card Cathy..so happy to hear you are keeping busy.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Fabulous fun card. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Maritza DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/......
Oh what a great fun card Cathy :-)
I'm so glad you are keeping yourself busy Cathy; Always in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs xx
A great, fun card!
Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge.
Helen x
Hahahaha, sooooo funny! Thanks for entering your lovely card at CARDZ4GALZ - hope to see you again soon x
Fun image!!
Thank you for joining us at "Emerald City Crafts Challenge". Best of luck with your entry and please do join us again very soon.
Mary DT member for Emerald City Crafts...
Fun card Cathy, love this stamp.xx [aNNie]
These beach gals crack me up! Your card makes me happy and yearn for summertime :) Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Cardz 4 Galz! - Chris, DT
They truly are fabulous, Cathy! Such a fun card, and my favorite color for feminine designs is blue.
oh I wish this was the view outside, what a great card love the image
hugs Kate xx
Lovely funny creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge January "ATG".
Ileanaxx
Hi Cathy, thanks for calling into my blog post and leaving kind words .Love your share today with a great sun baking scene . I do love these ladies in all the situatons I find them in , LOL
Great card!!! i love the design with that background. Great sentiment too!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia
I really need this image for my aunt who holidays every year with her two friends.
Awesome card.
Good to see you at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx
Post a Comment