Afternoon peeps. Not very nice here today but then I suppose it is to be expected. I just didn't want the weather to get bad until after Sunday when it is my enrolment day. I didn't want to appear in front of the Major like a drowned rat. Lol!!!
My card today is made with a stamp from the last I have of the series. You have seen the other two already.
6 x 6 Scalloped Card
Products Used
Stamp :- Spinning a Yarn - 3474K - Margaret Sherry Collection - Penny Black
Sentiment - H.O.T.P.
Promarkers
Adhesive Fabric - Make & Create - The Works
Thank You for looking.
Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/challenge-202-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-54.html
Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/challenge-202-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-54.html
Hugs


10 comments:
Fun cute card, hope Sunday goes well and it stays dry x
Oh WOW love that stamp Cathy (I am an avid knitter and crocheter!)
Wishing you a fabulous day tomorrow; hugs xx
Such a fun card Cathy. Every good wish for Sunday!
Laine
xx
What a fabulous card, fun image.
Have a lovely day tomorrow xx
Delightful and super fun card.xx
Happy sunday.xx
[aNNie]
Hi Cathy, realised it was you're blog after I pushed the publish button lol.
Love your wonderful card and the fun image. The die-cut edge looks great too. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT
Another great card, Cathy, I think this is my favourite of the Margaret Sherry images - I know quite a few knitters, and this makes me think of them all chatting away!!!
love Mags B x
such a lovely card great image
hugs Kate xx
Gorgeous photo of you all Cathy and I love your sweet card - have a wonderful weekend - Michelle xx
Post a Comment