Afternoon Peeps. Very dull and overcast here. It is mean't to rain all weekend. What joy!!!
My Card today is another quick Christmas card.
A5 Landscape.
Standing
Laying Down
Products Used
3D Embossing Folders - Silent Night Crafter's Companion
Sentiment Stamp from Crafter's Companion
Sentiment Stamp from Crafter's Companion
Card Stock and Ribbon from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
7 Challenges Entered
http://emeraldcitycraftschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-1.html
7 Challenges Entered
http://emeraldcitycraftschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-1.html
http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-23-christmas-in-july.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/chnc-challenge-343.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/chnc-challenge-extra-for-july-2017-mid.html
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/reminder-about-july-challenge-anything.html
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-31-optional-themeoh-deer.html
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-199-anything-goes-optional.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/chnc-challenge-343.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/chnc-challenge-extra-for-july-2017-mid.html
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/reminder-about-july-challenge-anything.html
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-31-optional-themeoh-deer.html
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-199-anything-goes-optional.html
Hugs




22 comments:
Hi this is a stunning card. I love the embossing folder. Thank you for joining us at Emerald City Crafts Challenge Blog Anything Goes Challenge 1. Hugs Jackie (DT)
Gorgeous Cathy, love the embossing.xxx
Lovely embossed detail Cathy and love the shiny card detail.
Laine
xx
Stunning very creative...xx
Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]
Beautiful card
Hi Cathy, hope all is going well with the SA, I am sorry I have not been around but I am rarely at the new flat, I love your card the embossing looks amazing, I have missed you
love & hugs
lorraine x
Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x
WOW love this Cathy :-)
Hugs xx
This is lovely! The embossing is amazing. Thanks for joining us this month at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Julie, DT member
Such a lovely, elegant card, Cathy. The EF is lovely, and I especially like the less-is-more technique with it. Exquisite! Wishing you a week of pure delight! hugs, de
Stunning Christmas card, love the embossing and your choice of colour. Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT members x
What a lovely embossed scene! Love your choice of colors too. It's a beautiful card.
Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra and we hope to see you again next month.
Helen x
Awesome scene with this beautiful 3D embossing folder creating a fabulous card.Thanks for your visit and kind comment .hugs Shirley-anne
Just sending hugs, xx [aNNie]
What an elegant Christmas card, Cathy! Clean and Simple and Lovely!
much love, Maggie x
What an amazingly detailed embossing folder. I may have to looks into this one as I make cards with nativity scenes every year and I do like it when they are quick and easy. Great card! Thanks for joining us at 12 Months of Christmas Linkup. Hope to see a new creation next month.
Such a fabulous embossed image, and you have created a beautiful card with it too. I am staring to feel a lot better now thank you..
Hugs Babs x
Have you joined my candy...xx
[aNNie]
Your beautifully embossed card captures the true meaning of Christmas Cathy - love this - Michelle x
I love the blog post, and you helped me make such a fun card with it!
ดูหนัง
I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.
ดูหนังออนไลน์
Post a Comment