Hi Folks. It was raining here this morning put now the sun is out for a while at least!!!
My cards today are very shimmery but I am afraid it isn't showing too well in the photo's. I made them at Salvation Army Craft Club last night.
A5 Pink Shimmery Card
Products Used
Double Sided White Pearl Card - Anna Marie Designs
Double Sided Luxury Pearl Card - Rose Quartz - Stamps by Chloe
Dies:- Wild Flower Frame - Paper Cuts Collection - CEDPC1005 - Sue Wilson - Creative Expressions.
To Someone Special - Set of 9 Dies - SDD105 - Sweet Dixie
Rose Embossing Folder - Embossilicious
Pink Shimmery Paper Panel from my Stash
A5 Green Shimmery Card
Products Used
Brown and Gold Double Sided Pearl Card - Joanna Sheen
Dies:- Wild Flower Frame - Paper Cuts Collection - CEDPC1005 - Sue Wilson - Creative Expressions.
Happy Birthday from a set of 3 Sentiments - In'spire - IN-012 - Spellbinders
Embossalicious Folder - Used debossed side of card
Green Shimmery Paper Panel from my Stash
Thank you for looking.
6 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-194-anything-goes-optional.html Green Card
6 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-194-anything-goes-optional.html Green Card
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-38.html Pink Card
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-33-anything-goes.html Green Card
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-113-dies-andor-punches.html Pink Card
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/122-open.html Green Card
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/qkr-stampede-challenge-230-anything.html Pink Card
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-33-anything-goes.html Green Card
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-113-dies-andor-punches.html Pink Card
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/122-open.html Green Card
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/qkr-stampede-challenge-230-anything.html Pink Card
Hugs




19 comments:
Lovely cards. I think I prefer the top one. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary
Gorgeous shimmery cards! Especially loving the pink one! You have some lovely dies!
Both beautiful card's Cathy
Dianne xx :)
Wow they are both gorgeous Cathy! The pink one is so sweet!
Angela xx
Ive been admiring this die in my email from Joanna Sheen and it is so beautiful, job well done.xx{aNNie}
These are stunning Kathy. Love the design and detail.
Laine
xx
Oooh Cathy these are so delightful :-)
How lovely to have a crafty club to go to xx
Both of these are great, Cathy! Sorry to be so late commenting. I almost missed this. :-D
NanaConnie QKR Stampede DT
These are gorgeous Cathy, gorgeous cards while I have been absent. Hope you are well. Hugs Marlene
These are gorgeous Cathy, gorgeous cards while I have been absent. Hope you are well. Hugs Marlene
two beautiful cards Cathy - such lovely die cuts hugs Judith x
Ooh these are both gorgeous Cathy! Amazing how different they look with the two colour combos. I love the shimmer on them both… they are very classy and elegant!
Love Sue xx
Cathy, these are so lovely! I love the pastel colours on your first card, and the more vibrant second card would be great for a bloke!!
love Mags B x
That frame die is so elegant and both cards are exquisite
Two gorgeous cards Cathy.xxx
They're both beautiful. Even though the designs seem to be exactly the same they look so different. The power of colors never stops to amaze me...
Such beautiful die cuts, and lovely composition in your pretty cards, Cathy! The shimmer in the background and choice of color combinations are especially alluring! Gorgeous! hugs, de
Very lovely and beautiful cards.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)
These are lovely... so elegant, Cathy. Hope you are well, my friend.
hugs Asha
Post a Comment