Monday, 23 January 2017

Lilac No Sentiment Card

Morning peeps. I hope to load a few simple cards in the next few days to try and get me back into crafting.  Today's is the first.

My 6 x 6 Card



Products Used

Image:- English Charm Set 24 Art Pad - L.O.T.V.
Die:- Lattice Rectangles - S4-319 - Spellbinders
Punch:- Small Round Corner - X-Cut

21 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Cathy this is such a beautiful project.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Cathy. I love the image and the sweet lilac colour scheme - Michelle x

Laine said...

Stunning in the soft pastel shades Cathy.
Laine
xx

Pia S said...

Purple is a favorite color of mine. I love the embossing folder you've used and the image is beautiful. With no sentiment on the front you've got a card that can be used for several occasions.

Marlene Atkinson said...

This stunning Cathy, gorgeous pastel colours. Marlene

Marlene Atkinson said...

This stunning Cathy, gorgeous pastel colours. Marlene

Wendy said...

So beautiful Cathy, love the colour & pretty image. I have a few of those art pads, must remember to get them out!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card CAthy, lovely floral image
Lorraine x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Cathy and beautiful image x

Rene said...

How lovely! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and great design,just gorgeous.xxx

Tina Z. said...

so adorable and perfect colours.
hugs xx

aussie aNNie said...

Yay, good on you Cathy, crafting is good for the soul. Lovely result too for me to drool over.xx{aNNie}

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Cathy it is so good to hear you say you are getting back into crafting again it is the best news I have heard for a long time. Cathy your card is absolutely gorgeous the image and colours are ACE
Love & hugs
lorraine x

Janette said...

Very pretty card....
Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Anonymous said...

Cathy this is just stunning. Love the colours :-)

Hugs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty

Donna Ellis said...

For your first "get-me-back-into-crafting-card", it's AMAZING! I love the design and delicate flowers, the pretty border on the white card, and the lovely textures in your background panel, Sue! THINKING OF YOU FONDLY - love, de (I gratefully owe you e-mails - I'm just so slow right now)

MagsB said...

This is so beautiful, Cathy! I love the shades of purple, and the die-cut border and the fab embossed background - in fact, I love everything about it!

love Mags B xxx

Peanut said...

SO beautiful and there's a sense of peace and tranquility in this card. Perfect!
hugs Asha

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Adorable card! I love how beautiful and delicate the digi image is; it makes the whole card so elegant and serene. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.

- Khushboo Gandhi, DT

http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

Inspiration Destination, DT
Craft Your Passion, DT
Crafting With An Attitude, DT
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
Simply Create Too, DT
Get Creative, DT
Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT