Afternoon folks. The sun was out this morning but it was a very cold wind. The sun has now disappeared and it looks like rain. It was forecast so I suppose I mustn't complain.
I have forced myself to make a card as if I don't, I don't think I will ever go back to it. Crafting has always got me through things in the past. I am not sure it will this time though.
My 6 x 6 Christmas Card
Taken with a black background
Taken without the black background
Products Used
Card Stock :- White Pearl - Red Pearl - Gold Pearl - Green Plain all from my stash
Die Set :- Ornate Holly Framed Noel - Festive Collection - CED3073 - Sue Wilson Creative Expressions.
Ribbon from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
9 Challenges Entered
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-23-anything-goes.html
9 Challenges Entered
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-23-anything-goes.html
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-327-always-anything-goes.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/chnc-challenge-297-vintage-or-anything.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/chnc-challenge-extra-for-september-2016.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-115-winners-113.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-256-christmas-in-august.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/AG-NO-101.html
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-21-optional-themethe-nature.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/ttcrd-challenge-aug-30-sept-5th-2016.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/chnc-challenge-297-vintage-or-anything.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/chnc-challenge-extra-for-september-2016.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-115-winners-113.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-256-christmas-in-august.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/AG-NO-101.html
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-21-optional-themethe-nature.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/ttcrd-challenge-aug-30-sept-5th-2016.html
Hugs


23 comments:
Beautiful Christmas Card Cathy...hugs to you.xx
A fantastic festive creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx
A gorgeous Christmas card Cathy, those dies are gorgeous. Congratulations on winning the Ribbon Girls Giveaway well deserved. Hugs Marlene
This is absolutely gorgeous!!! The holly die is stunning! And that bow is so yummy! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.
Very beautiful this card.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)
Hi Cathy I love this beautiful creation the die cut panel looks awesome so does the topper, fantastic festive make, I do hope that you find your love of craft to carry on, I am in the same position as you at the moment, times change so much, I hope all is well with you,
love & hugs
Lorraine x
A gorgeous card Cathy,love the design .xxx
This is lovely Cathy. Very elegant. Thinking of you and sending hugs!
Laine
xx
WOW Cathy this is stunning :-)
Sending hugs xx
A very elegant Christmas card Cathy, lovely design
Kevin xx
Such a beautiful card Cathy. Love it. Hugs Rita xxx
Just keep creating, Cathy, you are going through a very rough time and will be for a long time. Just take one day at a time. You've made a beautiful card - so elegant looking! What beautiful dies you have! Congrats on your win over at the Ribbon Girls - that was an awesome prize! You will be able to make lots of Christmas cards with that lush prize, and I look forward to seeing them! So please keep creating!
It's a gogeous card Cathy! It must be such a difficult time, but I hope family and friends and crafting will get you through this!!
Hugs,Sandra
This is gorgeous Cathy. Love the design and pretty background die.
Sending big hugs
Lorraine x
such an elegant card ... I hope crafting will help you ...
hugs xx
This is such a lovely design, that die cut background looks really special. I love it! I hope you'll find your love of crafting again so you don't loose that on top of your husband.
Gorgeous Christmas card! I love the dies you used to make this beauty! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!
Gorgeous and beautiful card Cathy and thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT
Love this card Cathy, fab colours and perfect die cuts.
Hugs,
Evie
Absolutely lovely, Cathy, the holly border is so delicate. *Hugs*
love Mags B x
Elegant card!
Thanks for sharing with 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
SUSAN DT
DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Lovely Christmas creation. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. Hope to see you for the next challenge.
Craftynatalie - DT
Thank you for taking part in the September
Challenge, good luck with your entry.
Please come and join us again!
Rosemary Rogers
Creative fingers design team member
Post a Comment