Monday, 14 March 2016

Dream Valley Challenges Challenge#127 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well, those poorly or sad I wish things better for you soon.  It is time once again for another super Challenge to start over at  DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGES .  Our theme this fortnight is - ALL ABOUT BIRTHDAYS.

Our sponsor is :-



My 7 x 7 DT Card


I have been good and gone for making one of those pesty male cards that we all hate to make.

Products Used

7 x 7 Card Blank - Anna Marie Designs
Digi Image - Tommy Gunn - Doctor Digi
Promarkers
Antique Linen D.I.
Dies:- Pierced Rectangles Stax - Die-namics - MFT
Leaves #1 - Little Claire Designs
Card Candy - Craftwork Card
Sentiment Computer Generated
Flower and Bp's are from my stash

Thank you for looking and do have fun playing this very easy Challenge

12 Challenges Entered.

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-167-daylight-savings-anything.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-15.html
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-303-always-anything-goes.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-104-winners-102.html
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/march-challenge-13.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/AG-NO-76.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-268.html
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/anything-goes-13-of-march-challenge-6.html
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/ribbon-girl-card-challenge-springeaster.html - Or ANYTHING GOES
http://wheretheheartischallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-7.html
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/1st-march-2016-world-wide-open-design.html
Hugs



16 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card Cathy :-)

aussie aNNie said...

Ha one cool card Cathy....hope all's good.xx {aNNie}

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Cathy, love the fun image and sentiment
Lorraine x

Laine said...

Love the image and the sentiment Cathy. Such a fun card!
Laine
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant make themed card Cathy a super image, I do have a fancy for the mobsters, lol, great papers and card design, excellent make.
Love & hugs
lorraine x

Pia S said...

The vintage papers and colors suit this macho mafia man superbly and I love your choice of fun sentiment!

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant male card, great design. I'll have to make a card for my BIL 40th x

Judith said...

This is fab Cathy - I love it and I love male cards too - does that make me strange lol!! ....and Dr Digi images are just perfect for a fun card - so today you ticked all my boxes : ) hugs Judith x

Wendy said...

Fabulous fun male card Cathy.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Amy Cohen said...

LOL- love the fun sentiment and awesome image. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Jan said...

Great work xx Jan

Donna Ellis said...

Great masculine birthday card, Cathy! Love the sentiment to go with that fun image! It's a fabulous design and color scheme. Hugs, de

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card love the image and threatening sentiment lol---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Peanut said...

Masculine cards aren't my fave either but this card is totally FAB! You did it like a pro, my friend! :)
x Asha

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Fabulous.

Thank you for entering the World Wide DT Challenge this month.
I have wonderful news, World Wide DT Open Challenge is being replaced with a brand new Open Design Team Challenge as of 1st April
with a different sponsor each month. We have a brand new DT from all over the World which have all been hand picked.
I hope you will continue to join in our new replacement challenge “Classic Design Team Open Challenge:
Here is the link, remember it commences on the 1st April.