Morning peeps. Hope you are all well, if your poorly or sad I hope things improve for you soon. It is time once again for another super Challenge to start over at CREATIVE CARD CREW Our theme this fortnight is a nice and easy :- CAS.
Our Sponsor is:-
Prize is:- 3 Digi's
My 6 x 6 CAS DT Card
Products Used
Digi Image:- Bird and Branch from the Psalm 91 Set
I have used the colour version and resized it to fit my 6 x 6 card. So yes a very CAS creation. I have non of this type of card in my sash but unfortunately living in a retirement block they are called for.
Thank you for looking and do have fun playing this Challenge.
10 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-168-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-16.html
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-11-anything-goes.html
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-304-always-anything-goes.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-105-winners-103.html
10 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-168-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-16.html
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-11-anything-goes.html
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-304-always-anything-goes.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-105-winners-103.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/AG-NO-77.html
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/16-in-garden.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-269.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-183-add-sentiment.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/16-in-garden.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-269.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-183-add-sentiment.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
Hugs





25 comments:
Hi Cathy, I do hope that your hubby is more comfortable now and I thank for your show of understanding for my similar position .
Love this pre coloured image and heartfelt sentiment for your delightful card .
hugs Shirley-Anne
A beautiful card Cathy - lovely verse too. Hope hubby is well - Michelle x
A lovely psalm with a beautiful bird straight from the garden. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Zx
This is just beautiful Cathy - both the image and the verse, thinking of you often hugs Judith xx
Wow Kathy this gorgeous and beautifully coloured and I love the verse. Marlene
This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket this week, xxxx
And MAWTT Challenge too, xxx
Beautiful Cathy.
Laine
xx
A GORgeous CAS card. I LOve your design.Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx
This is gorgeous Cathy, love the image and cas design
Lorraine x
Beautiful card Cathy love the image and sentiment
Dianne xx :)
Oh Cathy this is beautiful the image and Psalm are awesome I love it
Love & hugs
lorraine x
Gorgeous card Cathy...Thinking of you!
Sending hugs
Wendy xx
It may be CAS, Carol, but it is darling and so pretty! Love how the verse is done in colors. Keeping you both in my daily thoughts and prayers. xo
oh my this is fabulous such a great image and love the words
hugs Kate xx
Just lovely Cathy. Hope things are OK for you at the moment? xx
What beautiful words on a beautiful card :-)
Hugs and prayers xx
What a gorgeous Spring card! I love the bird! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT
Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!
This is really beautiful, Cathy! It's so great to see you playing along in our "Add a Sentiment" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT
Very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
Deni
Beautiful verse from the Psalms. Stay strong, dear friend.
hugs Asha
It's a lovely sympathy card, Cathy. CAS works so well for this kind of card. I've got none in my stash either, should make some because they're hard to make when in need...
Beautiful card Cathy. Love this stamp and coloring..everything is perfect..
This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx
Post a Comment