Morning peeps. As it is our first Challenge of the New Year over at DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGES I wish you all a Very Happy New Year. Our theme this fortnight is :- New Beginnings.
Our Sponsor is :-
My Shaped DT Card
Products Used
Digi Stamp - MEGAN - PINK GEM DESIGNS
Promarkers
Old Paper D.I.
Dp:- Mulberry Kisses - First Edition
Dies:- Grand Labels One - LF-161 - Spellbinders
Leaves #1 - Little Claire Designs
Card Holder - 0290 - Joy Crafts
Bird Paper Clip and Flowers - Prima Marketing (New to Me)
Metal Key and Butterfly are from My Stash.
Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.
18 Challenges Entered
18 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-159-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-12.html
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/46-butterflies-i-is-for-inks.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-12.html
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/46-butterflies-i-is-for-inks.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-295-always-anything-goes.html
http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/welcome-to-challenge-33-new-beginnings.html
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-120-something-new.html
http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-134-everything-goes.html
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-171.html
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/300-use-something-new.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/AG-NO-68.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/pennys-challenge-260.html
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/anything-goes-challenge-17th-of-january.html
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/january-any-image-challenge_17.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/ttcrd-challenge-january-19-25-2016.html
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-1-anything-goes.html
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/1st-january-2016-world-wide-open-design.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-100-winners-98.html
http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/welcome-to-challenge-33-new-beginnings.html
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-120-something-new.html
http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-134-everything-goes.html
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-171.html
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/300-use-something-new.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/AG-NO-68.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/pennys-challenge-260.html
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/anything-goes-challenge-17th-of-january.html
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/january-any-image-challenge_17.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/ttcrd-challenge-january-19-25-2016.html
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-1-anything-goes.html
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/1st-january-2016-world-wide-open-design.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-100-winners-98.html
Hugs



23 comments:
So beautiful :-)
Hugs xx
Such a sweet image Cathy and a lovely vintage feel.
Laine
xx
Gorgeous and beautiful card Cathy thank you for joining us over on the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Dianne xx
WWODTC DT
This is gorgeous Cathy, love the sweet image and pretty flowers & butterflies.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Very pretty card! I love all the butterflies!
This is so sweet! Love the image and that pretty butterfly background. Have a lovely day!
Hi Cathy this is so adorable I love that image so much also the fabulous paper and flowers a really pretty card
hugs
lorraine x
Did you emboss the paper? I really like it being patterned both print and texture wise. Darling image too.
Gorgeous shaped card,gorgeous image.Marlene
Wow this is just gorgeous.
I love that paper and love the spray of gorgeous flowers to finish off your card.
Great job.
Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Leader
This is gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx
so pretty Kathy - love that vintage style image x
The colours blend in so gently together and the image is very pretty. I like the unusual shaped card. Thankyou for fluttering by my inky challenge. Hugs Mrs A.
Very pretty card, I love the textures! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!
No Pia, the butterflies are already glittered.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful and so feminine. Thank you for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper- Crafty.
Amy-DT
Great card. I love the paper. Very elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.
very pretty,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place hugs, kay
Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl 'any image' challenge Cathy with your lovely card - good luck!
Anne x
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk
Lovely card looks so nice vintage.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)
This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
Michelle DT
This is lovely thanks for joining us at CHPPCB. xx Jan
Such a delightful card. Love the charm and flowers and colour arrangement. Thanks for playing at Morgan's Artworld and good luck. Hope to see you back soon for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Morgan's Artworld xx
Post a Comment