Afternoon peeps. Nasty weather here today in Hertfordshire, I don't think it has stopped raining since before 6.30 am. Hubby was up then I wasn't. Lol!!! My card today is another one of my Special Christmas Cards that seem to take for ever to make as there is a lot of stamping and glittering and layering.
My 8 x 8 Card
Trying to show all the different glitters.
Trying to show the true colour of the Mirri Card Layer
Products Used
8 x 8 White Pearl Card Blank - Anna Marie Designs
White Pearl Card Stock ( for stamping on) - Anna Marie Designs
Stamps:- North Pole - SEPT029
Small Winter Tree - SEPT026
Large Winter Tree - SEPT025
Build a Wreath (Snowflakes are from this) - SEPT021 - All from Chloe's Stamps
Embossing Powder - Mercury Glass - Chloe's Creative Cards
Glitter's - Ice Maiden - Crystallina - Faux Snow - All from Chloe's Creative Cards
Purple Mirri Card and Grey Pearl card from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
10 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-146-anything-goes-or-create.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-6.html
10 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-146-anything-goes-or-create.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-6.html
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-284-always-anything-goes.html
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-297-anything-goes.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/chnc-challenge-extra-for-october-2015.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-332-anything-goes-option-of.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/ag-no-56.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-250.html
http://sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/october-challenge.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/ttcrd-challenge-week-october-20th-26th.html
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-297-anything-goes.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/chnc-challenge-extra-for-october-2015.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-332-anything-goes-option-of.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/ag-no-56.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-250.html
http://sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/october-challenge.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/ttcrd-challenge-week-october-20th-26th.html
Hugs




27 comments:
This is so lovely and sparkly - love the white and silver - very Christmassy - Michelle x
Wow! Fabulous job capturing the purple mirror CS, Cathy! That's one of the most difficult things EVER to accurately catch. All the glitz and glitter and sparkles in your Winter Wonderland are BEAUTIFUL! Lovely card. hugs, de
A wonderful sparkly festive creation, a great little scene, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x
Oooh how sparkly! I bet you had glitter everywhere lol ;-)
Hugs you xx
I am loving all the glitter on this stunning Christmas card. Fabulous trees and love the purple card behind. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member xx
Hi Cathy this is a truly Winter Wonderland creation you have captured the cold frostiness that comes with snow and ice, the stamps and different glitters you have used look amazing, top notch make
hugs
lorraine x
Such a lovely creation, full of glitter and sparkle Cathy. I know what you mean about trying to catch the sparkle and detail in your photos. Have spent the last day or so, trying to do the same thing!
Laine
xxx
Oh Wowzer… this is absolutely stunning Cathy… so elegant and beautiful. LOVE the awesome sparkle… it might have taken a while to make… but it was well worth it hun !! :-))
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx
Hi Cathy, Love this, soo sparkly, just love Christmas cards.
I haven't been around for months and have missed catching up on all these wonderful cards.
Hope you're well.
Hugs Sue W.
This is gorgeous Cathy, such a pretty design and I love all all the sparkle.
Hugs Sue xx
Beautiful Christmas card Cathy, love the blings.xx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}
Loving this sparkly magical card, Cathy!
hugs, Asha
This is just gorgeous,love the design and all the sparkle..xxx
A gorgeous wintery scene and I love all the sparkle
Lorraine x
ooo - fabulous sparkle and shine kathy - I bet it's fabulous IRL hugs Judith x
Stunning and lovely card.
Have a great day.
Merethe
All that sparkle makes this card extra special, so worth all your efforts! Love it!
Gorgeous!! All that glitter is fabulous. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.
This is so beautiful!! Love all the sparkle! .. Just fabulous!!
- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}
{DT CALL -- Open Until Oct 31st}
Beautiful sparkly Christmas card.
luv
Debby
This is a beautiful creation! I love all of the sparkle. Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx
This is beautiful Cathy & I love the sparkle!
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Very beautiful card Cathy. Love all the sparkle.
Oh, this is a glittery masterpiece! I love all the sparkle! The trees are beautiful and I love the snowflakes! A very lucky person will be receiving this one!
I love this card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.
Hi Cathy - back to say thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x
Wow gorgeous card x
Post a Comment