Morning peeps. It is time once again for another Challenge to start over at PATTIES CREATIONS. This month's theme is BACK TO SCHOOL. Remember please only 2 entries allowed.
My A5 Lanscape DT Card
Products Used
Digi image - MOMMA DUCK _BABIES - PATTIES CREATIONS DESIGNS
Promarkers
Dp:- Up Up and Away - Lilli of the Valley and Nit Wit Collections
Dies:- Grassland Border - No 825 - Poppy Stamps
Blooming Violet - No 98504
Dancing Tulips - No98295 - Memory Box
Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.
Hubby doesn't like this card. Lol!!!
5 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-139-anything-goes-with.html
http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/friday-challenge-back-to-school.html
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-147-back-to.html
http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/friday-challenge-back-to-school.html
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-147-back-to.html
Hugs




22 comments:
A fabulous card Cathy, love the cute ducks.
Lorraine x
Gorgeous card Cathy.... soooo sweet those cute little ducks!
xxAngela
Aw what a super creation :-)
Love this, just gorgeous,fab design.xxx
Cathy,
This so cute! I love how you colored my Momma Duck with babies image.
PS I love that little black cat in the bottom corner of your blog!
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Such a fun creation Cathy. Have a great weekend.
Laine
xx
Aww this is really sweet Cathy… I love the Momma Duck and her adorable chicks… the grass and flowers make a beautiful scene… I think they are heading for the river! :-)
Hope you are doing ok hun!
Big hugs, Sue B xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, I love the image and such a fabulous design.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx
I think it's adorable! I love ducks and I love scene cards! Why doesn't hubby like it? What's not to like?
Love the cute image and little scene---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x
A very sweet card. I like the cute image
Super sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine's "Back to school" challenge.
Hugs
Fiona DT xx
Is this sweet or what! Lovely little scene you've created for these ducks, cute as can be!
This is so much fun, Cathy! What a cute scene!
love Mags B x
Such a adorable design. Love the details.Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Frosted Designs!
How fabulous this is Cathy love the image I find this so inspirational as it can be used for other occasions and not just back to school that is so clever.
hugs
lorraine x
So super sweet and cute!! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our Back To School challenge!
Diane FAF DT
Lovely card.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)
Oh what a cute card, Cathy!
hugs, Asha
Sweet card of Momma Duck waddling her way to school with her ducklings!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Well, I disagree with hubby :) ... I think its soooo cute. Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs.
Love this! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!!!
Post a Comment