Monday, 10 August 2015

Molly and Star Christmas Card

Hi Peeps.  I have made a very simple card today for my Daughter's two dogs for Christmas.  It is getting harder and harder each year to think of something different to make for them.  I also make one for her cats.

Molly and Star In the Snow


Products Used

A photo of Molly and Star in the snow by the river in their garden.  Yes it does snow in France.
Double Sided Pearl Card Stock - Anna Marie Designs
Peel off's from my stash.

I told you it was simple.  Lol!!

Thank you for looking.

http://craftytimechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/august-with-rick-st-dennis.html - Song - I am dreaming of a white Christmas or Let it Snow
Hugs


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely card Cathy :-)

Desire Fourie said...

Just adore the snow scene Cathy and the sparkly touches.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Donna Ellis said...

what a great way of sharing your fur children AND creating a darling card, Cathy! Love this! (but glad the snow is there and not here LOL) hugs, de

Sue B said...

Oh I love this Cathy… it's such a fab photo and I love the silver details… gorgeous! :-))
Hope you managed to have a nice weekend sweetie... hope all is ok with you both.
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

So gorgeous Cathy I love the dogs
Kevin xx

Laine said...

Such a great photo Cathy and fabulous dogs.
Laine
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation, such beautiful colours used...love it.xx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Peanut said...

Aaaaaw! That's so adorable, Cathy.
hugs, Asha

Pia S said...

Well this is a sweet card of the dogs, such a great idea on how to use photos on cards and adding a little bit of embellishment.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is absolutely beautiful Cathy that image is something that I would frame and treasure a truly wonderful card.
hugs
lorraine x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - and thanks for entering this for both of my CHNC challenges x

Tracy Welham said...

Great idea, I love to use my photos in my crafting too, your Christmas care is lovely. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Michelle said...

Lovely idea.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again and good luck in the draw.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Heather B said...

Great song choice! And, beautiful creation. I love the picture. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!

Unknown said...

What a great picture. I get a card for my cat too....thought it was just me! lol

DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Designed By Del – My personal Blog!