Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Creative Card Crew Challenge#89 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Hope you are all well?  I have to stay well because I am off on Thursday for four days to Yorkshire on a coach trip..  It is time once again for another super Challenge to start over at CREATIVE CARD CREW.  Our theme this fortnight is WHITE ON WHITE.  You are allowed to use colour on your image but not on embellishments or card stock.

Our sponsor is:-



MARIANNE DESIGN

Prize is Surprise dies and/or Acrylic Stamps.

My DT Card


Products Used

Image:- Art Pad Set 18 - Winter Wonderland - L.O.T.V.
Frosted Lace Stickles
White Double Sided Pearl Card - Anna Marie Designs
White Glitter Card - Limetree Crafts
Three different Embossing Folders - Embossalicious
Dies:- Christmas Wishes - Header Fold Die - 598E - Tonic Studios
          Gift Bow - The Artistery Collection - 16752 - Couture - Create and             Craft
          Wellington Boots - SD184 - Signature Dies - Joanna Sheen (Cut                 twice and layered)
          Santa's Sleigh and Reindeer - B326 - Cheery Lynn Designs
  Punch:- Snow Flakes - X-Cut

Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.

15 Challenges Entered
http://www.scrapyland-blog.com/2015/06/challenge-19.html - Anything Goes using a brand of die that they sell


Hugs



36 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cathy! Love that snowman, and your design is amazing, I feel like I am floating in a snowdrift. Fabulous! Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable Christmas card.
Luv
Debby

aussie aNNie said...

Cathy wow as in wow....
This is just gorgeous...{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Anonymous said...

Superb card.... love w.o.w. :-)

Judith said...

Fab Christmas card Cathy - love all those dies - glad to see you're just as organised for Christmas this year! sorry I haven't visited very much lately we're on holiday - normal service will resume soon!! hugs Judith x

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Kathy. Great details and image! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cathy, love it!
Enjoy your trip to Yorkshire.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Kathy Krug said...

Very festive card. I love all the texture, dimension and details.

Kathy Krug said...

Very festive card. I love all the texture, dimension and details.

Sheryl said...

I love the clever use of dies on this gorgeous card. Such a sweet image too. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. Hugs Sheryl xx

Laine said...

Fabulous card design and such a cute image Cathy.
Laine
xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, love the design. Thank you for joining in with us at Scribble & Scrap Challenge and good luck. Chris DT x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable image on a really cute card. Love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

Hugs,
Em AKA Creative Em
613 Avenue Create DT

MagsB said...

Hi, Cathy! This is a fabulous Christmas card - a sweet image surrounded by such fab die-cuts and embossing! also, I think blue and white for Christmas cards is very chic!!

I hope your week is going well!

love Mags B x

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the embossing!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Wendy Ann Kington said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog and good luck. Wendy DT x

Lori Kobular said...

Such a gorgeous Chrismtas card! I love all the details you put into this card with the Santa boots and Santa and his sleigh. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #19!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card, Kathy! You have some amazing dies!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sorry I spelled your name with a K - I meant Cathy!

Anne Lise said...

Beautiful card. I love it :)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Cathy. I love the image and wonderful white detailing.
I hope you enjoy your coach trip to Yorkshire.
hugs Sue xx

downrightcrafty said...

stunning wow card
hugs Kate xx

Joanna said...

are you getting ready for winter? I had 21 degrees today :) Lovely card, so many different embelishments on it!!! thanks for taking part in scrapyland challenges

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card, love your finishing touches, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Evie said...

Stunning card. Love the image and the gorgeous die cuts you have used.
hugs. Evie

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR June challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - and thanks for entering this for both of my CHNC challenges x

Planetsusie said...

Hi there Cathy although I'm here with a DT hat on, I just wanted to say how lovely your card is. I'm also a fan of the LOTV Art Pads and I think your die cuts are amazing! Thank you for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (use a snowman) challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Helen said...

Beautiful - such an elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion

Helen x
GDT

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon. Helena DT xx

Willeke said...

Hi Cathy,
what a lovely card ! Thanks for your visit on my blog and looking forward working with you on Dream Valley too, I joined your blog as follower,
hugs
Willeke

Juliz Design Post said...

Beautifully designed card and such a pretty winter scene. Thanks for joining in the challenge at That Craft Place and good luck.
Julie x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Cathy the image and die cuts look fantastic a superb make. Enjoy your holiday
hugs
lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love the embossing. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy I am back again to have another peek at this little beauty and to thank you for joining us at CHNC monthly challenge
hugs
lorraine x

Karen said...

Such a beautiful design hun.. Truly love it.

Thank you so much for joining us at That Craft Place and good luck!
Hugs,
Karen. DT.xx

Desire Fourie said...

A wonderful Christmas design Cathy. Loving the all white against which the image pops beautifully.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}