Morning peeps. Hope you are all well. If you were expecting to see a card today I am afraid I wasn't allowed to show it. Lol!!! It is a commissioned card and I always ask if I am allowed to put it on my blog. For the very first time the answer was NO!!!
I can tell you it was to have a picture of a Racing Cycle. Either in motion or by a wall. I did it in motion. It had to be red if possible. Happy Birthday on the front. 37 also if possible. I made my own background paper of part of the bike and the cycle cogs and made it into a tile in MCS. I also used a cog die S4-386 from Spellbinders and cut three cogs of different sizes in silver Mirri card.
Inside:-
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
I am so happy NOW
that you are 37 too.
Happy Birthday to you.
Ha Ha
Love
That's all I can say. Lol!!!
Hugs
Tuesday, 19 May 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
It is so unusual not to be able to show it but it sounds as if you did a grand job Cathy
hugs
lorraine x
Aww no!!!!! that's so unfair Cathy!! Lol… I can see the card in my mind's eye… and would really love to see the tiled paper that you made!!
hope you have a lovely evening! rubbish weather here.... really hope it bucks up for the weekend !!
Big hugs, Sue B xx
Well that's a drag! It sounds like you did a fabulous job!
Just hope you can publish it later Cathy.xxx
Haha, this was a different post, Cathy! A nice description of it though:)
After the surprise you couldn't blog the card your post did make me chuckle, I'll bet it looked fab Cathy.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment