Sunday, 5 April 2015

Commissioned Synchronised Swimming Card

Hi Folks.  Hope you are all well, those poorly or sad I hope things improve for you soon.

My card today is my very difficult order for a Synchronised Swimmer's 60th birthday.  I have said in the past that this lady always finds really difficult subjects for me to deal with.  This the fourth card I have had to make for her over the three years I have known her.  She only gets me to make them when she can't buy such a thing in the shop's.  I am not happy with it at all, but she is so that's the main thing I suppose.  At least my other difficult customer I make for all the time!!!!

Shaped Photo Frame Card


Products Used

Image and Medal from Olympic Winners page on Google
Dies:- Card Holder - 0290 - Joy Crafts (on the back of frame to stand up)
          Grand Scalloped Ovals Large -LF-111
          Grand Ovals - LF-110
          Petite Scalloped Ovals Large - S4-139 - Spellbinders
Ribbon from my stash.
Sentiment Computer generated.

Thank you for looking and enjoy the rest of your day.

4 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-118-anything-goes_5.html
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-131.html
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ag-no-27.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-offcial-100th-challenge.html

Hugs


17 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Vic said...

Very clever! - it worked well! I have a few customers who ask for difficult orders too...makes life interesting though! :) thanks for sharing with us at Glittter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Chana Malkah said...

Nicely done! Thanks for sharing this "unique" project with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

KT Fit Kitty said...

Well I think it's fabulous! And the best part is that she loved it! So it was well worth your trouble! Happy Easter!

coldwaters2 said...

Cathy you have done a fantastic job with this card no wonder she was pleased with it, the image, the card shape it all looks ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

This is fabulous, such a great design.
hugs Sue xx

Laine said...

I think you have really hit the spec. with this one Cathy.
Laine
xx

downrightcrafty said...

wow what a great card the shape of a pool and the lovely image, I bet it was greatly accepted
hugs Kate xx

Judith said...

Just a wonderful make Cathy - you certainly came up with a great design for your awkward customer - well done! hugs Judith x

aussie aNNie said...

This is just gorgeous, beautiful colour tones, image and wonderful papers..x
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Cathy! What a wonderful photo card! I love the cool-pool color and shape chosen! Beautiful! hugs, de

Angela said...

This is really stunning Cathy!! Love your choise of colours!!!
xxAngela

Sue B said...

I think you've done a wonderful job with this card Cathy… it looks really cool… and is perfect for your lady! you should be really proud of all your cards… you always come up with a fab design for your commissions!
Hope you're doing ok today sweetie
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Desire Fourie said...

Wow this is a very unique and original creation. Just love the oval shape resembling a swimming pool and the photo you used makes it very specific xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandy said...

You did a fabulous job with a difficult subject. Wonderful image. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy

Pia S said...

The most important thing is that your customer is happy about it,and I must say your card orders have some really challenging themes. But since she comes to you each time she can't find a suitable card herself she must be happy with your work and obviously she recognizes the importance of a personalized card...

Peanut said...

What a clever card....you thought of everything. An oval pool! Brilliant idea!
hugs, Asha