Thursday, 26 February 2015

Daffodils

Hi peeps.  Hope you are all well?  Those poorly or sad I hope things improve soon.  I thought I had better stay off of the Christmas card making for today and turn my mind to Spring and Easter.  I did have to try hard as it is so cold here still!!!

Entering this for OUTLAWZ TWISTED THURSDAY CHALLENGE

My 6 x 6 Card + added bits

Products Used

Digi Image:- Daffodils - Mo's Digital Pencil
Promarkers
Tumbled Glass D.I.
Dp:- Milton - PP006 - Wild Rose Studio
Dies:- A2 Curved Borders One
         Classic Scalloped Squares Large - S4-127
         Squares - S4-006  - Spellbinders
         Summer Azura - Butterflies and Blooms Set - Tonic Studios

Thank you for looking.

15 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-112-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-96-dies-andor-punches.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/crafterhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-68-winners-66.html
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-98-our-furry-friends.html
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-248-anything-goes-wmo-image.html
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-258-animals.html
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/take-your-pick.html - I choose the Colour Wheel
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/week-285letters-of-alphabet.html - S for Spring
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=2452 - No Rules
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-94.html - Anything Goes
http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/spring-flowers.html
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-192-make-it-digital_25.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ttcrd-challengefeb-24-mar-2.html
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/tuesday-throwdown-233-anything-goes.html



 

26 comments:

Kari said...

This card is adorable,Cathy!So cute that image and I love the swirls!
Have a great day!
Hugs,Kari :)

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful Spring like card Cathy love that cutie image also the wonderful die cuts you have used, super, super make,
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Cathy, such a sweet image and beautiful Spring-time colours.
hugs Sue xx

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Such a gorgeous project. Love the cute image and colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Huggies!!!!

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Cathy, love the image and spring colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Cass said...

Pretty card.Lovely fresh colours.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Dortesjs said...

super cute

Donna Ellis said...

how darling, Cathy! love your layers, shapes and pretty colors! hugs, de

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Cathy, Lovely image and colours.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

It is very beautiful! I like bright colours you used! And this card really reaminds me of spring! Thank you very much for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create this week!
Hugs,
Sasha

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable.

Laine said...

She is such a cutie Cathy. Love the detail and wonderful spring like feel.
Laine
xx

Home sweet home said...

Lovely and so sweet card,stunning colours and image.
Your cards below are stunning too.
Have a great weekend.


Merethe

Huny said...

Love the yellow, love the freshness .... can feel the spring. I have these Tonic butterfly sets - great how you have taken it over the edge on the right.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely bright and cheerful card :-)

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a sweet card! The image is adorable and I love the die cuts!

Judith said...

So cute Cathy and gorgeous die cuts - reminds me that spring is just around the corner hugs judith x

Cards By MI said...

Super sweet and I love the colours that make me think of spring. Lovely! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty card, Cathy, love the embellishments,thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Pia S said...

Such a perfect color scheme to bring us all some spring feel! Cute image and I love the detail of the curvy border!

Nat said...

This is so lovely! Gorgeous spring colours and such a sweet image. Thank you for joining in my Alphabet challenge at PFP and good luck!
Natx

Kim said...

gorgeous card Cathy, love that sweet image
Kim x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Kathy,
This is adorable. Love the Spring scene. Those gorgeous colours & papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Cara said...

What a great card to remind us there really is a Spring! Glad to see you playing along with at Through The Craft Room Door Cathy!
Cara

Peanut said...

My eyes went straight to the curved border diecut.... love it. and the image is just adorable. You've got her hair just right!
hugs, Asha