It is time once again for another super Challenge to start over at CREATIVE CARD CREW Our theme this fortnight is STEAM PUNK OR URBAN (inner City).
We have two sponsor's:-
KENNY K DOWNLOADS
Prize :- 3 Digi's
MARIANNE DESIGNS
Prize :- Surprise Dies and or Acrylic Stamps
My A5 Portrait DT Card
Products Used
Digi Image:- Rad Boarder - Kenny K Downloads
Promarkers
White Shake Graph'It marker
Core'dinations Nostalgia Card GX-SAN-6
Sander Bloc
Dp:- Heartfelt - Lili of the Valley and Raspberry Road Designs
2 Different Embossing Folders
Thank you for looking and have fun.
I would like to enter this for:-
http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/r192-digital.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/colours-of-autumn-team-delicious.html
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-179-fall.html
Hugs





12 comments:
This is wonderful Cathy, such a great design, I love the embossing and fabulous image.
hugs Sue xx
This is just gorgeous,love the image .xxx
Oh Wow! what a fab design Cathy! such a cool image and I love the embossing for the wall and paving! The graffiti is brilliant!! :-)
Hope you have a nice day
Big hugs
Sue xx
very nice card.
thank you for your participation in the challenge this week at Craft 4 Eternity
Awesome! Love the brick wall background, How cool is that, Cathy!
hugs, Asha
A brilliant card Cathy. Love the image and the fab background wall.
Lorraine x
So cool! Though not a fan of graffiti in real life I do think it's a fun detail on your card, very urban indeed!
Such a fun image and stunning detail Cathy.
Laine
xx
Brilliant card Cathy, I like the cool image and the wall background
Kevin xx
Great design, cool image and that graffiti'd wall is the perfect background! Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week.
Chris
x
Hi Cathy what a super cool card such a great image and love that graffiti on the wall, excellent make
hugs
lorraine x
Great image and fabulous card design. Wonderful scene card. Maggie - DT Teamie
Post a Comment