Good Morning Everyone!
I hope you had a lovely weekend.
I am here today with something a little different. The very sweet Kate from http://downrightcrafty.blogspot.co.uk/ asked me to join in with the Creative Bloggers Hop.
Its a continuous Hop every Monday with a host of different inspirational bloggers taking part each week . Thank you Kate for asking me, it is an honour to be here!
I have known Kate for awhile, I have been following her awesome blog and have been awe of her fantastic creations.
So onto the questions.
1. What am I working on?
I am at the moment trying to work in advance for my DT work, I think I am well known on my DT's for working ages in advance. It is always my worry that I will take ill and let some one down. I have Rheumatoid which sometimes flares and I can't do much at all. I also like to make my Christmas cards all through the year, I send far too many. Well that's what my hubby tells me.
2. How does my work differ from others in my genre?
I do tend to stick mostly to colouring with either my Promarkers or Graph'It markers. I do need lessons from KATE though as she is fantastic. I adore using dies and punches to bring my creations alive. I also love gorgeous backing papers. I think I am the same as others buy two, one to use and one to stroke. Lol!!!
3. Why do I write/create what I do?
I started crafting in 2008, wow that seems such a long time ago. I think I started for something to keep both my mind and hands busy. I need to stop my hands ceasing up. I started by using computer images really and adding bought embellishments to enhance the card.
4. How does your writing/creative process work?
Help these questions are getting very high brow. Lol!!! I usually try and find some papers from my collection that I think will look nice and enhance the image or if I am going down the embossed background route I look for the Embossing Folder. I then make sure I have the colour Card Stock to go with the papers. Then I move on to the embellishments to go with it, whether it be bought embellishments/ dies or punches . I then layout the papers etc and keep moving them around until I think I have in mind what I am trying to achieve. If it is a digi image I bring it up on screen to see which shape I think is best if I am going to make it a shaped image and matting layer and also what shape card will fit nicely.
I now need to nominate fellow crafters to carry on the Hop. There should be 3 chosen but it seems everybody is busy in the sun. Lol!!!
Well, that’s it from me, I have you have enjoyed my Creative Blog Hop and that you have enjoyed finding out a bit more about me!
Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxxx

2 comments:
Cathy it was wonderful to getting to know you a bit better. I am so sorry that you have Rheumatoid, my late mom had it for nearly thirty years and I know how painful it is. Lol love the buy two, use one and stroke the other xxx
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Nice to know more about you Cathy....take care and be pain free.xxxx.♥aNNie The Journey is the Start
Post a Comment