Our sponsor's are:-
Prize:- $10 Gift Voucher
Prize:- $12 Gift Voucher
My 6 x 6 DT Card
Taken in different places trying to show the glitter everywhere.
Products Used
Digi Image - Roses and Wings A Day for Daisies
Graph'It Markers
Sakura Glitter Pen
Dp's :- Spring Feast - Glitter Pad - FEPAD015 - First Edition
Dies:- Standard Circles Large - S4-114
Petite Scalloped Circles Large - S4-115 - Spellbinders
Leaves#1 - Little Claire Designs
Lace Corner Deco A - B161 - Cheery Lynn Designs
Flowers from my stash
Crystal Stickles
Thank you for looking and have fun.
10 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-76-anything-goesoptional.html
http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/happy-birthday-us-anything-goes-with.html
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/cas-or-full-on.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-39-winners-37.html
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-116-things-with-wings.html
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/iic-163-for-girls.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-92-anything-goes.html
http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-20-always-anything-goes.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-61.html - Anything Goes
Hugs
XXXXXX





19 comments:
Gorgeous card Cathy. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers. The added sparkle looks so pretty too.
hugs Sue xx
Oh,this is adorable,Cathy!Lovely image and just LOVE this card,sweetie!
Have a great day!
Big hugs,Kari :)
Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the sweet image, the colours and the embellishments
Kevin xx
Such a sweet image and design Cathy. Love this one.
Laine
xx
love the card and image Cathy, a sweetie..x..aNNIe ♥
The Journey is the Start
A gorgeous card Cathy. The image looks fab and I love the pretty corner dies and papers.
Lorraine x
Gorgeous card Cathy, love the image and pretty sparkle.
Hugs Wendy xx
Great image, Cathy. Thanks for playing along with our CAS challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Cathy* xx
So beautiful. I love the coloring and those corners! Thanks so much for joining us at QKR this week.
This is so pretty Kathy I love the shades of pink and green that you have used. Brilliant little image and those bloomers remind me of schooldays!!
Hugs to you Sue Pxxx
Hi Cathy this is gorgeous I love, love that image you have used also the wonderful colour, papers and embellishments a super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x
Wonderful card, so beautiful! many thanks for sharing it with us at A Creative Romance, Mel, xx
Wonderful card, so beautiful! many thanks for sharing it with us at A Creative Romance, Mel, xx
Great card thank you for joining in at Scribble & Scrap, have fun and Keeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT x
Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Cathy! such a pretty image and I love the flowers and sparkles! :-)
I have just ordered a fibre optic Christmas Tree!! it was on offer 40% off… and as I need a new one - thought I'd buy it now… so I'm all ready for the festive season!! ROFL
Hope you are keeping well hun
Hugs Sue B xx
Very beautiful card! so cute! thanks for playing with "Crafty Sentiments this week. Good luck!
oh my so pretty do love that paper and the cute image so beautiful
hugs Kate x
Fabulous card, thank you for joining us in our birthday Blog Hop at A Creative Romance.
Teresa x
You've made such a gorgeous, sparkly card using this lovely ADFD image! Lovely pink and green color combo and a great layout too!
Post a Comment