Hi Peeps. I left at a silly time this morning. Up at 2.30 am at left for France at 3.30 am. Hope you all keep well while I am away. See you next Wednesday or Thursday depending how I feel when I get back. Probably be doing the washing as soon as I walk through the door!!! Maybe not as the Laundry Room is above my friends apartment in the complex, she might not talk to me again!!!
Big Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx
Thursday, 8 May 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Enjoy your holiday in France. Hope the weather is kind to you. Hugs Rita xxx
Have a wonderful time, Cathy. Enjoy the sun, cheese and wine .... hic!
hugs, Asha
Enjoy your time in France:)
Oh my goodness, I don't think I could get up that early! Have a wonderful vacation in France!
That was a early start Cathy!...hope you have a fabulous time.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Hope you are having a fabulous time and that your weather is better than it is here Cathy. Its tipping it down. Take care.
Laine
xx
Enjoy your holiday Cathy and have a lovely time
Bettyxxx
Post a Comment