Thursday, 29 May 2014

Paper Crafting Journey Challenge#11 DT Card

Morning peeps.  Hazy sunshine as I am typing this but then of course as you know by now this post is scheduled.  Right it is time once again for another Challenge to start over on PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY.  This fortnights theme is PERFECT IN PINK.

Our sponsor is:-
 SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS

My A5 Portrait DT Card


Products Used
Jazzercise item 1263483 Sassy Studio Designs
Promarkers
Graph'It Markers
Dies:- A2 Locking Loops - S5-175 - Spellbinders
          Fishtail Flags - Layers Stax - Die-namics
Paper's/bow and gems are from my stash

Thank you for looking.

10 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-73-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-215-frame-it.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-37-and-winners-35.html
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/iic-161-anything-goes.html
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/dies-andor-punches-challenge.html
http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-19-always-anything-goes.html
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-4/
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-58.html
http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-70-lets-heart-it-for-girls.html

Hugs

                           XXXXXXX


21 comments:

Anne said...

Great card Cathy. Lovely colouring and papers too
Anne x

Kim said...

love the card Cathy and a great image.
Kim x

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Cathy,great image.xxx

Pia S said...

This card has a great 80's feel to it! Cool!

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great card Cathy. I love the fab image and your dies.

Hugs Sarahxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Cathy, your colouring is brilliant and I love the papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Chrissie said...

Just fabulous Cathy and I love your use of dies too.
Chrissie xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a fun card -- very fun papers too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Cathy! what a fab image… makes me think of Flashdance film…. do you remember it? I love, love the frame… ah that will have to go on my wishlist!! and love the pretty paper and gems! :-)
Hope you are keeping well hun
Big hugs
Sue xx

Laine said...

Love this image and your fabulous detail Cathy. She really is pretty in pink.
Laine
xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card Cathy.
You asked me about some 'sky' paper I used on one of my cards. It was from Craft Creations and it's product code SR019P.
Web address : http://www.craftcreations.com/Leaf/3230/4/Blue-12--x-12--Creative-Paper/

Lorraine x

Judith said...

Great card Cathy - reminds me of flashdance! fab colouring and layout too hugs Judith x

Unknown said...

Sassy and gorgeous.xx

Anne said...

Fabulous card Cathy, wish I'd a figure like that! I can dream! Hugs x

downrightcrafty said...

a gorgeous card and all I can say is thanks for the reminder that I need to do some exercise lol super image
hugs Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Cathy love not only the image but the frame it really looks effective.
hugs
lorraine x

Bonnie Irvine said...

Love that locking loops die. It creates such a striking frame for this fun image. The fishtail flag is a great detail. Thanks for playing along with our Frame It challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Peanut said...

Lovely image, Cathy. You've got me humming Let's Get Physical by Olivia Newton John!
xxx Asha

Hazel said...

Another lovely entry for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

Alyx said...

Fab image and great card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & the Fox with our girly challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx