Hi folks. Sorry I haven't posted since last Saturday but I really have felt poorly. I have tried to keep up with commenting on your lovely creations. If I have missed any I can only apologise. Today is the first day that I have felt slightly better.
I wish you and your families a very HAPPY EASTER.
Hugs
XXXXXXX
Thursday, 17 April 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Sorry you've been feeling so poorly Cathy and I've been a bad blogger because I just don't seem to have enough time in the day! Have a lovely weekend and hope you're fighting fit again soon. Big hugs x
Hope you soon feel better Cathy. Happy Easter to you both.
Pam x
Oooh sorry have been unwell.....Happy Easter.xxx
Sorry to hear you have feeling unwell for so long Cathy. I hope you continue to feel better and that you have a lovely Easter weekend.
Take care, sending you hugs, Sue xx
Sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly Cathy, hope you are lots better soon...Happy Easter.
Hugs
Wendy xx
I hope you are feeling better now Cathy - take it easy and have a lovely Easter. Hugs, Claire x
Sending Happy Easter Greetings to you and Hubby Cathy. Hope you feel fully recovered soon.
Hugs from
Laine
xx
Post a Comment