Our sponsor this time is:-
SCRAPPING CENTER
Prize is:- $15 Gift Voucher
My A5 Landscape Easel DT Card
View 1 - Trying to show the glitter on the wings and the lovely shimmer on the paper
View 2 Trying to show the Easel
View 3 Trying to show the Embossed panel
As you can see I have used untraditionally colours for my card.
Products Used
Stamped Image and Sentiment Stamp :- Clarity Stamps
Promarkers
Silver Star Glitter Pen - Sakura
Two different glitters on the wings - out of the Egg Medallions range - Art Institute Glitter
Tumbled Glass - DI
Card Stock - Double Sided Pearl :- Anna marie Designs
Baby Shimmer Blue :- Limetree Crafts
Dp:- Sunday Brunch 8-3007 - Bridgeport (This has a gorgeous shimmer not showing well in the photo's)
Embossalicious Embossing Folder
Dies:- Labels Four - S4-190
Grand Labels Four - LF-190 - Spellbinders
Star Peeloffs and White Velvet Ribbon are from my stash
Thank you for looking and I hope you have fun playing the Challenge.
13 Challenges Entered
http://emeraldfaeries.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#48 - Sparkle
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/Ch#108 - Anything Goes
http://www.bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/october-challenge-ribbon.html - Ribbon
http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#31 - Pastel Colours
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#6 - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/Mim#162 - Anything Goes
http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#3 - Always Anything Goes
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ - Use a Rubber or Clear Stamp
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#28 - Anything Goes
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.co.uk/Ch#54 - Things with Wings
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ Oct 15- Anything Goes
Hugs
XXXXXXXXXX


19 comments:
This is gorgeous,love the image....great papers.xxx
Hi Cathy, I love this hun. Fab colour and super image.
Hugs Sue W.
Wow!
I love this card,sooo sweet and cute.
gorgeous colours and fab design:)
Wish you alovely week:):)
Merethe
Beautiful easel. Love the colours and image.
Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx
This is gorgeous Cathy. I love the easel design, cute image and wonderful colours.
hugs Sue xx
This is just awesome and love the easel card.xx
This is gorgeous Cathy. A fabulous image and design.
Lorraine x
gorgeous card Cathy, love the soft colours, and the sweet image!
Kim x
Gorgeous card Cathy I like the image and the stars.
Kevin xx
Wonderful card and image Cathy .Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers with our Anything goes with a twist of one colour challenge, Hugs Tania xx (DT)
Gorgeous card Cathy, the image is beautiful and I love the softness of the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx
I like the softness of your mostly blue easel card. It has just enough sparkle to add a bit of flair to the design. It's nice to have you visit us at 613 Avenue Creaye.
Gorgeous card,Cathy!Love the colours and the design!
Have a great day!
Hugs,Kari :)
A gorgeous easel design. Love the blues.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.
Beautiful creation , Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Stunning image and design Cathy.
Laine
xx
Very pretty. I love the PP!
Thanks for playing at the Squirrel and The Fox this fortnight.
Happy Crafting
Sam
What a gorgeous card. I really love the glittery wings! Thanks for joining us this week at the Bearly Mine Anything Goes challenge.
Sharon x
Post a Comment