Morning peeps. Hope you are all well, those that are poorly I do hope you feel better soon. I am hoping Mr Blogger has worked his magic and posted this for me as I am away in Torquay for the week. It is time once again for another great Challenge to start over at CREATIVE CARD CREW. This fortnights theme is FLAGS/BANNERS.
Our sponsor is:-
Prize is :- $10 Voucher
My 6 x 6 DT Card
Products Used
Digi Image :- Mimi Love1 - Stamp Fairy
Promarkers
Dies:- Splendid Circles - S4-354 - Spellbinders
Simple Banner - Style 836 - Poppystamps
Punches:- Small Corner - X-Cut
Dp:- Follow Your Heart - item#FYH143 - My Mind's Eye
Sentiment Peel Off from my stash.
Thank you for looking and do have fun.
Now I am back I wish to enter this for:-
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#26 - Anything Goes
Hugs
XXXXX
Tuesday, 6 August 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
So cute hunny,and I love the colours - gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs xx
Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx
Beautiful card! Love the sweet image and the pretty banners! Have a great week! Hugs
Aww this is really sweet Cathy… what a cute image… she's adorable!! I love the pretty papers and the circles and bunting look fab!
Hope you have a lovely week hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx
Fabulous card Cathy. the image and colours are gorgeous. Hope you're having a lovely holiday.
Lorraine x
So cute and girly! The banners work really well with this image and design!
A gorgeous card Cathy. I love the adorable image and your great die cuts.
Hope you have a fantastic time in Devon and that the weather is kind to you.
Hugs Sarahxx
lovely card Cathy, great colours too. hope you're having a lovely time in Torquay and the weather is keeping good for you!
Kim x
So cute Cathy. Love the colours and design.
Laine
xx
Post a Comment