Morning Peeps. This posting is a live one so I can truthfully say it is lovely and sunny at last and the weather forecast for the rest of the week looks good here. Lol!!!
Hope you are all well and those that are poorly I hope you feel better soon. I have been fighting it all last week but this morning the cold has won!!!
My A6 Card
Products Used
Image Stamp:- Holiday Hugs - 942F - Penny Black
Sentiment Stamp:- Dawn Bibby Designs - DB117
Promarkers
Clear Star Glitter Pen - Sakura
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
This is the first CAS card I have produced and posted and I am still not sure I have cracked it.
Thank you for looking
I wish to enter this for:-
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ - June Challenge - Anything Goes
http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#1 - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#143 - Anything Goes
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#166 - Anything Goes
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/ June Challenge - CAS
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Show Us What You Got
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#9 - Anything Goes
http://hobbyhousechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#1 - Anything Goes
Hugs
XXXXXXXX
Monday, 3 June 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

44 comments:
Brilliant card Cathy! Hope you feel better soon. Hugs x
PS : deer don't seem to do any damage in son's garden!
Great card Cathy. Hope your cold gets better soon. Hugs Rita xxx
Awesome card again CAthy...lovely and hope you are well soon...did your candy arrive...xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, I love the image and fabulous punched border.
I hope you feel better soon
hugs Sue xx
A gorgeous Christmas card Cathy and great for our theme.
Thanks so much joining our CAS challenge at Penny Black and More.
B x
this is a very sweet christmas card and a beautiful CAS design! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda
This is gorgeous,love the image,fab colours.xxx
I think this is a great CAS card - you've got lots of white space and minimal embellishment - just the decorative snowflake border. It's such a sweet image, so nicely colored!
A gorgeous creation and thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
Beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!
Fabulous Christmas card Cathy. The image looks great and I love the cas design
Lorraine x
great CAS card Cathy and love the fab santa image!
Kim x
love the simplicity of your early Christmas card, thanks for joining us over on fitztown xx
Gorgeous CAS Christmas card Cathy, I like the image.
Kevin xx
Such a cute card! Love the idea that Santa would hug a snowman! Thanks for sharing it at the Sister Act Card Challenge this week.
This is a lovely Christmas card on Make it Monday.
Thank you for your comments on my blog.
Fantastic CAS card, Cathy!
Thank you for sharing with us at The Hobby House Challenge.
Tracey x
YOU CRACKED IT! Lovely CAS Christmas card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Cathy this is a gorgeous little Christmas card. Such happy characters.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Aww this is really sweet Cathy… what a cute image and your colouring is beautiful… I love the layout and pretty border… it looks perfect CAS to me!! :-)
I'm sorry that you're not well hun...hope you can rest up... drink lots of fluids... take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon!
Sending huge hugs
Sue xx
Gorgeous card Cathy :-) the image is very cute and I love the colours and CAS design ,,, fabulous :-)
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Darling Christmas card and so smart to get ahead!
This is soooo beautiful Cathy!!! I like a CAScard so now and than....
xxAngela
Wow! Fantastic card! I saw it on Make it Monday.
Great CAS card!!
Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!
Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog
Beautiful!! Love that image. This is fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)
- Susan, DT @ OSAAT
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
awwwwwwwwww Cathy hope you feel better soon sweetie.
Love your card this morning, great punched border and cute image too
See you in three weeks sweetie
Anne x
Dear Cathy...I love you are better with the sun...I cant live without it...Fortunatly we enjoy it nearly all of year...
Very sweet card, I like it...
Take care muy friend..
A big spanish warm hug
Bego
fabulous card - thanks for joining us at Hazels extra challenge this month and good luck xx
Great CAS Christmas card. Love that PB image. Esp. love the little black kitty peeking at me from the bottom of your blog!
Saw your creation on Make It Monday.
TFS
DebiB
thatmightlookgoosonacard.blogspot.com
Really cute card I saw it on MIM. Great Christmas card.
Sweet Christmas card.
luv
Debby
Oh Cathy i am sorry to hear that you have caught a summer cold I do hope that it clears up soon. Cathy i love your clean and simple card the image is perfect,
hugs
lorraine x
Very attractive CAS card - thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon x
So sweet, I love the cute image and the snowflake border is gorgeous
Lindsay xx
Gorgeous card and colors Cathy. I saw this on MIM..Loz
Hi Cathy, just read all of my emails and sorry to hear you are unwell, Not good my friend. Thanks for your sweet comments too and yes dad is doing good, didn't see him today as I was busy cleaning house after all the hospital bed etc went, will see him tomorrow...take care..luv annie
Hiya Hun, hope you are feeling better real soon. Fabulous card I LOVE this image. Popped in from mim. Joey xx
Gorgeous CAS card, lovely image.
Hugs Wendy xx
Hi Cathy I just love this card because of the blissful expressions on their faces. The colours are great and ... I am still smiling thinking about them!
Huge get well hugs to you
Sue Pxxx
Hi Cathy hope you are feeling better this is a fab CAS card
love the Santa Claus
Bettyxxx
so cute hun love the image and the classy look to the card
Hugs Kate xx
A super CAS card and thanks for joining us at Penny Black At Allsorts this month and good luck, Luv Sam x GDT
Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Post a Comment