Our sponsor is:-
DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS
My 8 x 8 Easel DT Card
From the Front
From the Side
Products Used
I really enjoyed making this Decoupaged card. The Bp's/Decoupage Images/Inserts and Sentiments are all from "The Wrinkles CD-ROM - La Pashe - This double image decoupage is called "Bum Deal", I wonder why. Lol!!! Single version is called "Shuffling Along".
Die:- Happy Birthday - B211 - Cheery Lynn Designs
Playing Cards - From a Christmas Cracker (My B.I.L. buys expensive Crackers) They are a small full set of playing cards!!!
Thank you for looking and have fun, I did.
I wish to enter this for:-
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#21 Anything Goes
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#21 - Anything Goes
http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#45 - Punches and/or die cuts
http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#1 - Anything Goes
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#173 - Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#142 - Anything Goes
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#8 - Anything Goes
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ May 28th to June 3rd - Anything Goes
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#209 Father's Day/Male
http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Aged to Perfectionhttp://cardsformen.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#11 - Dad - 10 other Challenges entered + this one is = 11
Hugs
XXXXXX


35 comments:
Fabulous card Cathy. It certainly made me smile anyway. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx
Fabulous card Cathy, those images always make me smile and I love the sentiment too
hugs sue xx
You have made an awesome and cheerful card...love this kind of happy card.xx
This is brilliant Cathy, it made me smile, Love it!!!
Kevin xx
Such a fun card Cathy. A chuckle on a very grey day.
Laine
xx
Wow, this is awesome! And so funny! I seen your card on Make It Monday and came over to take a closer look. If you'd like to see one of my creations, my entry is #177. I'd love for you to stop by and leave a comment!
Hee hee!! Oh this is fab Cathy!! what a wonderful design… I love those images and sentiments… they really made me chuckle… I love the decoupage... and the backing paper and playing cards are so perfect too! :-)
Hope you are having a good day hun!
ooh it's gone blooming cold here… I'm going to have to get my woolly trousers out again!! LOL
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx
This is fab Cathy!!! I love the images! So funny!
Hugs margret
Hi Cathy!This is fabulous!!!Love the images,so funny!!Have had a lot on my mind lately,and some family stuff,I still make cards,but a little slow putting them on the blog.:)
Hope you are well!
Have a great evening!
HUgs,Kari
What a stunning card,it made smile,love it!Thanks for joining us at Fitztown:)Hugs Kaija DT member
LOL! Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!
Such a fun card Cathy, it made me smile. Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
OMG Cathy this made me laugh out loud I think I frightened my pup Jess, lol, this is absolutely brilliant, the images are awesome, excellent card
hugs
lorraine x
Absolutely brilliant & fun card - I love this CD gives everyone a smile & a laugh.
Gloria x
GDT for May @ CD Sunday
I love these images from this CD and you've made a super card with them. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.
Sue T x
CD Sunday DT
Such a fabulous and fun card. Great design and details. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Good luck.
Hugs,
Evie
What a fun card! That lady must be a great poker player as she's the only one with her clothes on!
What a great card - so much fun and you have put a lot of work into it. Fabulous!
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Great image and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT
I have heard of this cd but not seen anything from it, great images making a great card.
Margaret
This a one card that deserves a second look! Soo much to see. Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles.
Hello Cathy, you made me smile today with your fab card well done .
Thank you for joining us at our :
"Through The Craft Room Door" Challenge this time and good luck.
Hugs Elaine DT.
Very cute Easel card, Cathy! Very pleasant and cheerful card. Thanks for choosing 613 Avenue create to share it with!
Fabulous card Cathy, La Pache is always a winner with me , thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT
Such a fabby card, loving the images you used. thank you for joining our first challenge over at Fitztown Challenge, good luck.
http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
crafty hugs Julie Ann DT
A fabulous card. Love the detail and very funny. It made me laugh
What a hilariously awesome card! Fabulous job, gal! So glad you shared at TTCRD.
Roxann
Lol. Great card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Jeanette
A fab fun card. Have seen the image many times but not seen anyone use it and you have made a great card with it.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT
This is such a fun card! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle
This is funny and fabulous! Great sentiments that "we old folks" can relate to! Thanks for playing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
OMG! Your card is so fabulous!!! Such a funny one!
Thanks for joining us at Fitztown! Hope to you see your lovely creations again!
Hugs, Sande xx
Absolutely Adorable. I just love those papers
Thanks for joining us at Crafting When we Can
Caz
Great card, Cathy. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.
Donna x
Post a Comment