My card today is the third of my card order of 6. I must say I am not enjoying making these with limited information and not being able to make them any larger than 6 x 6 and not too high with embellishments and as reasonable priced as I can.
My Third Male Card
Products Used
Coloured Digi image from The Next Big Thing" Just Inklined CD-ROM La Pashe
Bp was a freebie Digi "Night Sky Stripe" from the lovely JAK HEATH of Crafter's Kitchen
Sentiment from "Hobbies" CD-ROM Crafter's Companion
Card candy - Craftwork Cards
Thank You for looking.
I wish to enter this for:-
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#16 - Anything Goes/Colour Twist
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Ch#207 - Birthdays
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ MIM#137 - Anything Goes
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#160 - Use a Digi Element
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ - April 23 - April 29 - Anything Goes
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/ - Ch#109 - For the Boys
Hugs


21 comments:
Cathy this one is AWESOME...love the image, may have to try and get this one..xx
This is really cool!
Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!
Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog
Brilliant card Cathy,I like the image and the paper.
Kevin xx
This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx
Fabulous card Cathy. I love the image and brilliant papers.
I don't envy you having to make all those male cards but you are doing a great job!!
hugs Sue xx
Cathy this is the perfect masculine card. Love it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Brilliant mens card Cathy. The image looks great and I love your design.
Lorraine x
Aww this is fab Cathy! it's a wonderful image and perfect with the paper and candi… I love the sentiment! :-)
Ooh I hope the window cleaner went on ok with his cleaning… it sounds very precarious!!… you made me chuckle about his brush on pole popping up unexpectedly!!! ROFL
Hope you are having a good week hun
Big Hugs
Sue xx
Very pretty and masculine card Cathy!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra
Wish I had a window cleaner - you can barely see anything looking out of mine at the moment - so filthy after a long, cold winter. Need to do a spring clean real soon! Anyways, we're here talking about your card. You do great male cards! Male designs can be tricky, and even more so when making them for strangers. But no worries there- you're safe with this one! Great masculine colors and theme!
well I think you're meeting the challenge of the men's cards very well Cathy! not easy - and these are looking great!
Kim x
Fab male card Cathy, great image.
Hugs Wendy xx
This is a fantastic card!! I LOVE the image!!! You colored it just perfectly!! Couldn't be more perfect for a man!! LOVE IT!!! Thanks a lot for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge!!
- Susan, DT @ OSAAT
Great card Cathy.... love the colours and the stamp is real manly!!!
xxAngela
Hi Cathy this is another fabulous sporty male card you are doing really well with these 'man' themed cards. Superb work.
hugs
lorraine x
Fabulous card!
Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!
Gorgeous image and fabulous colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx
You are really working these male cards. I can barely complete one without much creative agony. Congratulations on pumping out four! The colors here are fabs. I love primary colors, they add that little extra something.
Thanks so much for playing on our block at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana
Wonderful Projet, beautifully crafted! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana
You are totally rockin' these masculine cards! I love the colors on this. Fabulous image!
What a lovely card have you made. Thank you for playing with us at
The Paper Shelter
Hugs Lydia
Post a Comment