It is time again for another Challenge to start over at Creative Card Crew . This fortnights Challenge is STAR.
Our sponsor is:-
The prize is :- $20 Voucher to spend in their shop
My 6 x 6 Square DT Card
I tried to do a CAS card today. Something that I don't really succeed at!!!!
Products Used
6 x 6 Card Blank
6 x 6 Embossalicious Embossing Folder
Red/Gold and Silver Mirri Card
Star die from the LR0183 set - Marianne Designs - Cut Three times
Sentiment Banner/Ribbon and Gem from my Stash.
Thank you for looking and have fun.
I wish to enter this for:-
http://artisticinspirationscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#18 - Anything Goes
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.co.uk/ Silver and Gold
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#112 - Ribbon or Trim
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#149 - Use Three of Something
http://fatpageswithattitude.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#28 m- Anything Goes
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#77 I love Christmas
http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#95 Happy Holidays
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#118 - Anything Goes
http://natalieandamy.blogspot.co.uk/ - Winter Wishes
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#142 - Anything Goes
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#90 Christmas Colours
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/ PPMC68 - Use a Ribbon
Spark Your Creativity Now/ Ch#4 Anything Goes
http://pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Winter Holiday Creations
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/ Ch#39 - Anything Christmas
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ Ch#47 - Anything Goes
http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#91 - Christmas
Hugs
XXXXXXXXXX
.gif)

29 comments:
Ooh, great card hun! Hugs Sxx
Beautiful CAS card Cathy.xxx
Gorgeous card Cathy. I love the pretty ribbon.
Lorraine x
This is wonderful Cathy, A really effective design
Sue
gorgeous card Cathy, I like those stars and the ribbon.
Kevin xx
really gorgeous hun, I love those stars and the ribbon looks beautiful
Lindsay xx
Aww this is gorgeous Cathy! what a beautiful design… love those stars and the scrummy ribbon detail !!
Hope you have a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx
Great simple and stylish card!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week for our Birthday challenge, good luck!
hugs Vicky xxx
I'm mad about stars - this is beautiful.
Thanks for linking up with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
Rachel x
lovely C&S card love the ribbon thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
Carol DT x
I think you succeeded tremendously!
I love your CAS card, and am so happy you shared it with us over at TTCRD.
:)S
Sweetie to me you did suceed at this, this is gorgeous & so pretty.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
love your stars
Gorgeous Clean Christmas card. Those stars look stunning.
Crafty Hugs
Sandra x
Lovely CAS card - really striking and yet delicate too.
Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT this week. :)
Ali
Awesome...love your take on the star theme!
What a stunning card! Love the stars! Thank you for joining us this week at ARTistic Inspirations~Wendy, DT
Your CAS has worked just perfectly for you this time. I'm loving that ribbon.
Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Claire
This is very nice, love the style of your card. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xxx
Hi Cathy
Oooohhh lovely CAS card - I think you've done a great job there!!
Big hugs
Tina
XXX
Beautiful CAS design. The stars are gorgeous.
Hugs, Dawn
Very festive. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis
Very very pretty card. Love the scallop border.
Thanks for joining us at Tammyscrapincorner this week.
Hugs,
Archana
I'm not good with CAS myself but this looks good to me. Love your ribbon/brad ensemble.
Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.
Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)
I'm terrible at C&S but your card is really effective. Love it.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge,
Lili’s Little Fairies
and Top Tip Tuesday.
xx
Cathy I love those stars and CAS is something I really struggle with too!
Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "I Love Christmas" challenge - good luck!
xx Sazzle xx
great card love the stars thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations and good luck emma xx
This card is really gorgeous I love how you have used the stars.
Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's Challenge this month x
What a beautiful card! I love the shine each star has, it looks great! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n Funky Challenge Blog! I hope to see you play along with us again soon!
Jackie, Fab 'n Funky DT
Post a Comment