Our Sponsor is:-
SCRAPPING CENTER
Prize is:-
$15 Voucher
This is a new sponsor for us this year.
My A5 Portrait DT Card
Products Used
Image and Bp - "Eastern Treasures" CDROM from Joanna Sheen
Text and Graphic Paper 160gms - Staples
Premium Satin Photographic paper - Epsom
Acetate from Joanna Sheen
Gold mirri card.
Main card is Stardream - Joanna Sheen
Tassel - Joanna Sheen
The sentiment is computer generated.
Thank you for looking and may I take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
I would like to enter this for:-
http://artisticinspirationscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#20 - Anything Goes
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#114 - No Blues
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#65 - Use Some Red
http://fatpageswithattitude.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#29 - Anything Goes
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/sentimental-friday.html - Nov/Dec Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ ~120 - Anything Goes
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#99 - Colour/Photo Inspiration
http://pinandtack.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-4.html - Anything Goes
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#39- Anything Goes
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ Ch#49 - Anything Goes
Hugs
XXXXXXXXX


26 comments:
This is gorgeous. I love the colours and wonderful design
Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year!
Hugs Sue
That is one stunning image and such a beautiful card.
Hugs
Denise xx
Cathy, your card is nothing less than AMAZING! How gorgeous. I love what you have done with the layers, dimension - coloring is beautiful, with the perfect embellishments - so pretty!
This card is absolutely stunning Cathy.
I do hope you are feeling much better and we loved the CD.So much fun and informative. Nice to see your craft room and that you have settled in.
Have a great Christmas. Will mail you after the New Year.
Shirley
This card is absolutely stunning Cathy.
I do hope you are feeling much better and we loved the CD.So much fun and informative. Nice to see your craft room and that you have settled in.
Have a great Christmas. Will mail you after the New Year.
Shirley
Oh wow Cathy this is something a bit special that is one very beautiful image, the colours and design look stupendous. Cathy I want to thank you for taking time out to come visit my blog and leave me such a lovely comment I am so sorry that you and hubby have been ill. I do hope that you are both much better now and looking forward to a very Happy Christmas.
hugs
lorraine x
Gorgeous card Cathy, in fact one of my favourite 'Cathy' cards! I love the image and fabulous colours.
Lorraine x
so stunning.i love your beautiful design and your colours are gorgeous.
thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and me challenge :D
xx coops xx
This is a beautiful card! Love the colors & papers & gorgeous image! The tassel is fabulous! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! Merry Christmas! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Hi Cathy, wonderful image and a lovely card.
Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.
Sarah
Beautiful card Cathy, I like the image and the tassel/
Kevin xx
Wow, the design of this card really makes your image stand out in an amazing way. A beautiful card Kat! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.
What a stunning card Cathy, I just LOVE it and your tassel is the perfect finishing touch too.
Chrissie xx
Really pretty creation, just love the colours!
Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
Gorgoeus image and fab layout:)
Wish you a lovely week:)
Hugs Merethe
Really stunning sweetie, beautiful colours. Hope you have a happy Christmas and a fantastic new year
Lindsay xx
what a beauty! and such a luxurious look to it all. Hope you and yours have a Happy Christmas.
hugs, annie x
wow this is gorgeous, what a super creation I love it
Hugs and Merry Xmas
Kate xx
This is so gorgeous,hun!Great colours and design!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Hugs,Kari :)
Hi Cathy
I saw you on MIM and came to take a closer look. Oh WOW, what a gorgeous card! I absolutely love it!
Michaela xx
Cathy this is beautiful and the tassle is a nice finishing touches. Thanks for sharing your talent. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs Desíre {Lady Anne's Paper Crafts DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}
Oh WOW! Cathy, this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!
I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm number 64, 110, 132 & 167
Merry Christmas!
--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!
such a pretty card, and the colors look so well on it!
thanks for sharing with us at party time tuesdays this week!
Holly PTT DT
Lovely card, those flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Judith xx
Cathy, your beautifully printed flowers look fabulous on this wonderfully layered card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Why So Blue? = No Blues Allowed!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose
Fabulous card and colors. Visiting from MIM..Loz
Post a Comment