Our Sponsor is:-
Prize is:-
3 Digital Stamps
My 6 x 6 Square DT Card
Products Used
Image is Summer - Sugar Nellie
Promarkers
Dp is:- Brianna Pad - Brenda Walton - K and Company
Cardstock:- Cappuccino Shimmer
Peach - both from Limetree Crafts
Dies:- Branch Garden LR0151 - Marianne Design
Petite Scalloped Ovals Large S4-139
Petite Ovals Large S4-138 - Spellbinders
Macarena Corner Style No 98291 - Memory Box
Flower:- item#543914 - The Roosevelt Col Edith - Prima Marketing
Lace - from my Stash
Have a great play and thanks for looking.
I wish to enter this for:-
http://artisticinspirationscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#20 - Anything Goes
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#9 - Anything Goes
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#194 - Anything Goes
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#66 - Anything Goes
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#152 - Add ribbon and/ or Lace
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ #120 - Anything Goes
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#39 - Anything Goes
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch93 - Anything Goes
Hugs

XXXXXXX


26 comments:
Gorgeous card Cathy...lovely image and colours.xxx
Beautiful card Cathy, love the image and gorgeous flower.
Hugs Wendy xx
Such a beautiful card Cathy. I love the image and the gorgeous soft colours
Hugs Sue
Fabulous card Cathy. Lovely image and colours.
Happy Christmas
Lorraine x
Gorgeous card!!the papers are beautiful and the image is so sweet.
Happy Christmas:)
Hugs Merethe
Hi Cathy
Sorry that you've not been well, I hope that you are much better now.... Loving this card the image is lovely as is the bp.
Hope that you and Tony have a very Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Crafty New Year.
Big Hugs
Tina
XXX
PS Thank you for the little gift with our gorgeous xmas card - I've not yet, unfortunately, had a chance to look at it, but look at it I will......!!
Love this pretty card - such a gorgeous image.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Denise xx
gorgeous card Cathy, and love that image! hope you're all ready for Christmas now and both you and hubby keeping well? take care
Kim x
a gorgeous card sweetie I love this image, it's been ages since I've seen it. hope you are feeling better hun.
lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Beautiful, elegant card.
luv
Debby
Beautiful card, lovely image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck. Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
Pat xx
Hi Cathy
Visiting from MIM to see your wonderful card! Love the whole design, colour palette and the image is just brilliant!
Michaela xx
This is so pretty! I love the colors. It is such a wonderful change from all the holiday cards lately.
I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm number 64, 110, 132 & 167
Merry Christmas!
--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!
Wow this is gorgeous Cathy! what a beautiful image and I love the gorgeous paper and flower! it's a stunning card! and lovely to see a touch of Summer! :-))
Hope you and your family have a Very Happy and Healthy Christmas and New Year!
Big hugs
Sue xx
Loveley card as always Cathy.
Have a smashing Christmas
Anne x
This is such a gorgeous image and the papers are beahutiful. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon, x
What a gorgeous card Cathy. It is lovely to see such a gorgeous summery card and I love the image you have used.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Cathy and best wishes for 2013.
Big Hugs Sarahxx
oh love this such wonderful papers and a gorgeous image
Hugs and Xmas Wishes
Kate xx
Hi Cathy this is stunning that image is so serene the colours and design are perfection. Cathy I want to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog I wish you and your hubby a wonderful Christmas and New Year
hugs
lorraine x
This is a great card Cathy, I love this simple image. I am doing a little special blogging today and wanted to pop over and wish you a very Happy New Year. I love the little banter we have and you are so encouraging. I hope you are enjoying yourself today and I will be catching up with you again in 2013.
Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx
beautiful card...thanks for sharing it with Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet
Hi Kathy love,
Gosh, gosh, ... I can't believe I missed coming by your blog yesterday...sigh. I thought I went down my entire list, but somehow I missed one of the sweetest people I know... my bad!
With that said, I hope you had one fabulous Christmas, and wishing you tons of happiness in the New Year.
xo
Judy
Such a beautiful image, and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Judith xx
Fabulous creation!
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Anything goes * challenge
Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x
Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours.Thank you for playing at Sparkles Challenges.
Rebecca xx
Beautiful card. I love simple cards and yours rock. Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugz,
Christine Dt
Post a Comment