Saturday, 8 December 2012

Bella on Present

Morning peeps. Not venturing out today even though it is sunny.  It was cold yesterday even though it looked warm from my apartment.  Not making that mistake again.  Lol!!!

My 6 x 6 Square Card


Products Used

Stamp is :- Bella on Present - CL253 - Wild Roses Studio
Promarkers
Sakura Glitter Pens
Antique Linen DI
85 Crystal Glitter - Art Institute Glitter
Dp :- Tinsel and Twig - item#GP65063 - The Girls Paperie
Die:- Delicate Fern - Style No 98341 - Memory Box
Sentiment Ticket :- Crafty Anns
Flowers:- Dottie Crafts (also bought the stamp from there)

Thank you for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I would like to enter this for:-

http://artisticinspirationscrafts.blogspot.co.ukCh#18 - Anything Goes
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#184 - Christmas
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#1 Anything Goes
http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#32 - It's Beginning to Look Like......
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#40 - So this is Christmas
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.co.uk/ - All about Christmas
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#146- Anything Goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#118 - Anything Goes
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#113 - Anything Goes with Optional Extra
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#142 - Anything Goes
http://papelitosstamps.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#22 - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Ch#105 - Anything Goes
http://pinandtack.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-4.html - Anything Goes



Hugs

                                                XXXXXXX

41 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Cathy this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. Everything works so well together. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

Doreen said...

Beautiful card...lovely image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Cathy. I love the sweet image and super papers

Sue

Unknown said...

wow a stunning card hunnie love the colours and that image is perfect so cute too have a lovely day hugs sassyxxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, I like the sweet image, the colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous! Love the cute layout and papers. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173, #176 and #193.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

Hugs,

Julia

Desire Fourie said...

Back with my design team hat on.
Beautifully crafted. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Cathy. I love the cute Bella, so sweet. Great layout and papers too.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Josephine said...

A fabulous card!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Kim said...

fantastic card Cathy, with a super cute image!
Kim x

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous! Love the cute image, layout and papers. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the papers & the layout is great!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Marjorie said...

This is just lovely Cathy... Thank you for sharing with us this week at 'Make it Monday'...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Cathy!! Love that little image. Adorable! Love all your choices of paper and your coloring is incredible!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope you see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so cute, its a lovely image.

Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this wek.

Claire x

Unknown said...

Cathy this is gorgeous , Have a Happy Christmas Sweetie.
What a fantastic card .
Thank you for joining us this time for our FLOWERS Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
Good Luck Hugs Elaine

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Cathy! what a cute image… he's adorable.. Love the bright and cheery papers and the gorgeous flowers…
glad to hear that you are staying in warm and cosy! me too!! LOL :-))
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Angela said...

Lovely Christmascard Cathy.... love the image and the colours you've used!!
xxAngela

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great card cute image thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations and good luck emma xx

Planetsusie said...

Hi Cathy - are you still not venturing out??? I did laugh but I don't blame you one little bit!

Love your card and the image is sweet. I love your embellishments (or twiddly bits as I call them).

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Evie said...

Love it so beautiful...
Hugs. Evie

Laine Kammeraad said...

Such a wonderful card and your coloring is Fabulous!! Thanks for joining us this past week at Tammy's Scrappin Corner. We hope you will join in the next challenge.

Hugs and smiles

Laine
DT - Tammy's Scrappin Corner

Kari said...

This is super cute,hun,love the colours and flowers!
Have a great week!
Hugs,Kari :)

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous image choice of course and a great card, do hope you will share it with us on the WRS facebook page
Hugs Kate xx
WRS DT :)

Judy said...

Hey Sweetie,

Goodness you have been a busy little crafter lately. Just love all your latest..you are such an inspiration to me....I wann be just like you when I grow up.

;)
Judy

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous card sweetie and I just love those adorable bags you've been making. You've been so busy!
Chrissie xx

Kraftylittlebox said...

Lovely Christmas card :) the glitter on your image looks gorgeous,
Thanks for joining us at penny's
Hugs Klair DT xx

http://kraftylittlebox.blogspot.co.uk/

Lorraine said...

Just popping back to say...
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so gorgeous sweetie, I love the adorable image and the die cuts and layout are beautiful, love it
Lindsay xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful Bella and I love the design of the card.

Thanks for sharing with us this week at Delightful Challenges. We would love to have you join us again next week as well..joann sassy raggedy

sue w. said...

Hi Cathy, Love the cute image and the leaf die is fab.
You stay in where it's warm hun!
Hugs Sue W.

Paper Panda said...

Really cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, hope to see you next time.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy this is gorgeous I love that cutie image also the wonderful colours and design a super card. Cathy I want to thank you so much for leaving me such a lovely comment on my blog it meant so much to me. i have sent an e-mail to you the first one was undelivered so I sent another one,
hugs
lorraine x

Eulalia said...

This little elephant is truly cute!
Thank you to share with us on Deep Ocean Challenge.
xoxoxo Eulalia

Tracey T said...

What a cute image! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

Wendy H said...

Beautiful card, Cathy. I love the image. Wendy xx

Linby said...

So sweet and a great layout too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

Ellibelle said...

A really cute card. Love the stamp!
Thanks so much for sharing at penny black and more!

Anonymous said...

oh, how adorable! i love the variety of papers and red and green. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more this month.
linda

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Marilyn