I am going away first thing in the morning for the week to the I.O.W. I have never been before but I am told it is lovely there. Just hope the weather is okay and we don't get blown there on the ferry.
I have three Scheduled DT cards set up during the week so I hope Mr Blogger behaves himself and posts them. Lol!!!
I thought I had better tell you that I am away encase you all wondered why I wasn't commenting on your cards. It isn't because I don't love you.
I will be busy sorting and packing this afternoon. Hope you all keep well.
Hugs
XXXXXX
Sunday, 17 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Have a fabulous holiday Cathy.xxx
Hi Cathy, hope you have a good week and the weather is kind to you.
Pam x
Have a wonderful time!
Hugs,
MarieXX
hi hun
have a fabulous time i hope the weather is kind to you, i luv the isle widget, sue.x
I hope you have a fabulous time hun
Lindsay xx
Have a wonderful holiday Cathy, enjoy the break I am sure it will be a great week whatever the weather.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Post a Comment