Morning Campers. Well I can pretend it is still summery can't I? You can't blame a girl for trying. It is Monday so that must mean it is time for another Challenge to start over at KAREN'S DOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG . This week's theme is "Animal Antics" - You must use an animal on your card.
My 6 x 6 DT Card
The image I have used is BOVINE CUTIE from THE SHOP . This gal is becoming a favourite of mine. This is the third one I have of her. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The image has been mounted using S4-127 "Classic Scalloped Squares Large" by Spellbinders. The dp is from Stampin' Up. The "Happy Birthday" ticket is from CRAFTY ANN'S DIGI SHOP . The flower/ribbon and gems are from my stash.
be eligible for the first place prize and Card of the
Week.

12 comments:
Brilliant card Cathy. I hope you can get sorted quickly and get back to proper blogging
Beryl x
What a great card Cathy, love the colours and that image is brilliant.
Hope all is going well
Pam x
Hey hunny!! Great card hunny! are you at your new address yet?? can you drop me a line as I want to check I have the right address and email for you thanks darlin xx
Great card here Cathy,love the image.xxx
Hey sweetie, hope you are settling in ok, Your card is fab, I love the DP, Gaynor :)
This is so wonderful,Cathy!Great image and colours!
Have a great week!
HUgs,Kari :)
I love this card♥. Great image and i love the colours♥.
Hugs, Marita
This is fabulous Carol! Love the colors!! Hope you get everything sorted quick!!
great card Cathy, love those papers sweetie, they're rather lush!!!
Anne x
Lol, oh Cathy this is brilliant, that image is both fab and fun, she made me smile, the colours and papers look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x
too cute, love the bling on her glasses :)
Hi hun
a great card, luv the image, fab colouring, hope the move goes well, sue,x
Post a Comment