Morning folks. Start of another week and a great Challenge over on KAREN'S DOODLES CHALLENGE BLOG . This weeks theme is"Punches" (use punches or die cuts on your project)
My 6 x 6 Square DT Card
be eligible for the first place prize and Card of the Week.
- 1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles and Card of the Week Blinkie, awarded to the DT choice of best entry using a Karen's Doodles image
- 2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
- 3rd Place - 1 Digi stamp of your choice from Karen's Doodles
Most importantly is to have fun.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

13 comments:
Gorgeous card Cathy, I absolutely love the papers and the image is so sweet x
This is just gorgeous Cathy.xxx
Love this Cathy, I have this image but haven't used it as yet, you know how it is lol. Gaynor :)
This is fabulous Cathy!
Hi sweetie such a gorgeous card love the hearts & the image is lush.
My goodness you sold your house quick hun you must be full of the busy now........please dont worry about leaving comments on my blog shug as I know how busy you will be for the next month at least. Take care hun & dont over-do things.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Cathy...I love the MS punches you used! They are perfect for this card. Great job
Shelby
Gorgeous card and I love the image:)sweet:)
:):)
Thank you for visit my blog:)
Hi hun
a fabulous card, great image & colouring, lovely papers & design, sue,x
This is wonderful. Great image x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
love this image, fab card :)
A cracking card Cathy, I just love this image and you have done a great job with it - its gorgeous hun xx
Elaine xx
Great card hunny I love this one xx
I really love this fun card Cathy. I saw you with this image and you have coloured it beautifully and used it to make a fabulous card.
Shirley
Post a Comment