Morning Peeps. It is time again for another super Challenge over at DIGI DOODLE SHOP CHALLENGES . This week is everyone's fav, it is of course "ANYTHING GOES".
My 6 x 6 Square DT Card
My image is "Pray Together" from THE SHOP . I think I will soon have used all the gorgeous Christmas images from THE SHOP for my Christmas cards this year, there are so many really adorable images I just couldn't resist them. The colouring medium is Promarkers and Distress Inks. The dp's are from "Milton Christmas" paper Stack PP008 - Wild Rose Studio Ltd. The sentiment is also from THE SHOP . "Christmas1" and is a freebie along with other sentiments on the same sheet. I thought it went so well with the main image.Why not pop over to the CHALLENGE BLOG and join us in this great Challenge. The lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in THE SHOP . We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs. All 3 winners will also be in the running, if they wish to join us as a Guest Designer, working along side the DT for the following month. Pop over to see my team mates projects and you will be amazed.
I hope you enjoy this Challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

15 comments:
Adorable card hun. Love your rich colors.
xx
Gorgeous Christmas card - great colour choice.
Hugs
Denise xx
Cathy, your card is so sweet. I love the colors you've chosen. Hugs, dj
Adorable card and I love your rich colour and lovely image:):)
Have a nice day.:)Hugs:)
Beautiful card Cathy
Beryl x
Cathy this card is just so sweet!
Hugs,
julie
lovely card, the colours and paper look fab together and the sentiment looks great x
I love this image and a great idea to use it for a Christmas card, beautiful work hun. hugs Donna x
I think it is nice to see an un-traditional coloured xmas card sometimes and this one is just perfect. I love the colours Cathy.
Shirley
Cathy this image is tooo sweet for words, don't you just want to pick up that little dawgy and hug him to bits.
Hugs Shirley x x
Hi Cathy, sorry it's been so long since my last visit sweetie.
I've been having a browse at your latest cards, they're all stunners! I don't know how you find the time, it seems to be as much as I can manage to do one a fortnight atm!!
lol Chrissie xx
Hi Cathy I hope that you are well and I am loving this card the colours, design and that image are truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This is just gorgeous Cathy.xxx
So pretty in the non-traditional colours.Perfect words too.
Lisa x
Love this card. So sweet.
Diane
Post a Comment