I am entering this for:-
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com Challenge#21 - Diecuts & Lace
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com Challenge#36 - Gems & Pearls
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.com Challenge#27 - Lovely Lace
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com Challenge#56 - Anything Goes
http://kbchallenges.blogspot.com/ Challenge#14 - So Girly
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com Challenge#67 - Pearls
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com Challenge#11 - Anything Goes
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com Challenge#68 - Pink & Girly
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.com Challenge#1 - Anything Goes
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.com Challenge#1 - Anything Goes
Thank you for looking.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

20 comments:
This is gorgeous cathy,what a fab image.xxx
LOL that is cute , thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate
Very cute card cathy, pretty colours to!
Clairexx
Gorgeous card Cathy
Beryl x
Hi Cathy your card is gorgeous and I love the nestie labels you have used and the great image. Hugs Sarahxx
Hi sweetie this is soooooo pretty sweetie love the image & the lace is gorgeous. Lovely shape too shug.
Take care hun thinking of you.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Beautiful card Cathy, such a cute image.
Pam x
Such a sweet card! That poodle is adorable!
I came back to re-sign up as a follower. ;)
Woo hoo! It worked today!
Hugs,
True :D
Such an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS, hope to see you agin soon. xx Jan DT member
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hi hun
aww gorgeous cards, fab image, great design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x
Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine ……..
Hugs
Judith
Awwww, cute. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
That is so cute, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/
Hi Cathy, this is so cute, love the image! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx
Hi sweetie I know I've already commented I just want to say I hope you have a good day shug at you BIL & SIL hope it helps sweetie. Take care.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
This is gorgeous love the colours and layout!
Thanks for joining in at Delicious Doodles this week
Rx
Such a pretty card. The puppy is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at PCJ.
Hugs -- Cindy
An adorable card Cathy, gorgeous image and colours.
I am so sorry to hear of your father passing away, thinking of you at a very difficult time.
Hugs Emma x
This is so pretty, I like the frame and the box lid
Ruth x
Post a Comment