Sunday, 3 April 2011

Exhilarating!!!!

Afternoon Peeps. OH and I went for a walk this morning and yes it was exhilarating!!! Not that we walked very fast because neither of us can do that Lol!!! I have been sorting my ribbons out the past few days and I must admit it was quite a task and has kept me quiet my OH tells me. I thought I would make a card today that can actually be used this year even if it is at the end. I have already made all the cards I need for birthdays ect this year and have made a start on next years. Lol!! The stamp is "Exhilarating" 4006J by Penny Black. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The dp's are "Milton Christmas" PP008 Wild Rose Studio Ltd. The largest panel has been embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I have used "85 Crystal" Ultrafine Transparent glitter from Art Institute on the hat. For the snow I have used Twinklets "Diamond Dust". The ribbon & gems are from my stash. I am entering this for:- http://bah-humbug-christmas.blogspot.com/ Cards to make you giggle. http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/ Children. http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/ For a child. http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ Emboss it. http://paperromancechallenges.blogspot.com/ Bling. http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ Ribbons & Gems. http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/ One for the boys. http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/ Glitz. Thank you for looking. Hugs Cathy xxxxx

17 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hiya Cathy

Lovely card love the snow effect! I can't believe you've made all the cards you need for this year and are starting on next - blimey that is organised........

See you soon

Tina
X

Doreen said...

This is a fabulous card Cathy,love the image.Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas.xxx

Annie said...

oh just fab - what a cute image - so much fun - definitely made me smile.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Tine said...

Hi Cathy. Cute image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Max said...

Lovely fun card made with my favourite hedgies and super embossing folder. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Crafting Gill said...

This is lovley Cathy and the image is soooooo cute love it thanks for joining us at SFCC this month good luck
GIll xx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is so cute! Thanks very much for playing along with our For A Child challenge at the Creative Card Crew! :D

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie this is a gorgeous card I so love the Penny Black image I've still only got 1 crimbo card done & I said I would do at least 2 a month oops lol.
Sending you huge hugs for yesterday hun I know how you feel I have the same on Fathers Day he was my best friend. Hope you are ok shug you are in my thoughts sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

WeirdCat said...

LOL, so cute, love the idea of a hedgehog skiing down a mountain, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Kelly D said...

A lovely card, I could almost hear the hedgehog shouting weeeeeee as he went flying down the hill.
Thank you for sharing
Hugs
Kelly xxx

jackiescrafts said...

A great card I really like that embossing folder you have used
Thanks for joining in at SFCC

Jackie x

ike said...

Gosh you are jolly organised. !!! Lovely card - it actually made me feel chilly and it's 28 here LoL
Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.

Ike xx
SSDS DT

Rene' said...

This is a lovely card! I am impressed that you are already working on cards for next year ~ that's an amazing feat! Thanks for playing along with us this week at SSDS!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Cathy thanks for joining us at SFCC this month good luck in the draw x

Copse said...

Fab Sparkly Christmas Card , love Penny Black Stamps so cute.. thanks for joining us at SSDS... Kaz DT SSDS

Julie said...

This is delightful - great image and papers! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

Rita said...

Beautiful Card Kathy. Hugs Rita xx