My card today is for 8 Challenges:-
Rainbow Lady's Challenge#137 - Beary Good. To enter this challenge click here .
Charisma Cardz Challenge#4 - Valentines/Love. To enter this challenge click here .
Craft Your Day's Away Challenge#12 - Love. To enter this challenge click here .
Creative Inspirations Challenge#52 - Valentine/Love. To enter this challenge click here .
I Did it Creations Challenge#40 - The Red Challenge. To enter this challenge click here .
The CD Sunday Challenge - Love is in the Air. To enter this challenge click here .
Delightful Challenges - Have a Heart/Love Challenge. To enter this challenge click here .
Sparkles Forum Challenges#4 - Valentine. To enter this challenge click here .
Thank you for looking.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

18 comments:
He's lovely Cathy thank you for sharing with us at rainbow lady's challenge this week Elizabeth x
Hi ya hun
aww gorgeous card, super cute image,fab colouring, lovely papers & design. glad you enjoyed ya pamper, sue,x
Yes he is lovely Cathy and love the nestie shapes too. Hope you are feeling better Love and thanks Cynthia x
Hi There..
Really great card,
Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.
Huggies Angel
Lovely image beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Jen x
Hi Cathy yet another great card, love the image and great colouring!
Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Carol
xx
This is just gorgeous Cathy,good for you having a pamper day.xxx
Such a cutie Cathy, I love him!
So glad you've had a good old pamper sweetie and I hope you start to feel brighter very soon.
lol Chrissie xx
I do love Popcorn, beautifully coloured and made into a fab card, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week, Wendy xx
This is wonderfully sweet! Great image and touch of bling! Thanks so much for sharing your LOVE/VALENTINES creation with us at Creative Inspirations this time round! Hope to see you next time too!
A beautiful card Kathy, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine x
Hello my sweetie this card truly is soooo beautiful & pretty I adore the image I really do & the paper is just lush. Its all gorgeous!!.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Hi, Ah this is super. I love the bear its so cute. Thanks for playing on Rainbow Ladys Challenge this week Hazelxo
Hi Cathy. Great to have a chance to hop over and visit your delightful blog. Beautiful card as always... I do love Popcorn bear, and sooo many challenges!
Hugs
Sandra x
Hi Cathy, what a cute card, I love the image and pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our love challenge, good luck xxx
What a sweet card Cathy. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. Tess x
super sweet and I love the die cut, thanks so much for sharing with us at creative Inspirations
Debs
xxx
Post a Comment